2015/2016 Deployment Thread

Andy

All the transatlantic trips are up on one of the UK sites. If you let me have a ship I'll look it up for you.

However the eclipse will do new York again sailing from Southampton on 1st November. Same ports as this year but only one day in NY and an additional stop in Boston

All the dates appear to be about a week earlier then this November

Are there any transatlantics out of Rome?

I am still interested in the Eclipse Eastbound Transatlantic and the cruises following until the May 30 Scandinavia/Russia. Many thanks!

Charlie

OK the big news is no dry dock in Europe for eclipse.

The east TA is 16 nights from miami on 21st April

calling at

Kings Wharf (overnight)

Azores

Lisbon

bilboa

Le Havre

Southampton

Then the Norway trip we all know about followed by a a 14 night canaries on the 16th May and the baltic run we all know about on the 30th

I'm on the case for the other requested

sorry to report the the site has just removed all the celebrity cruises not yet announced!! so this is just from memory

I'm interested in a Westbound TA on the Equinox from Barcelona. I think it should be on October 27, 2015 based on the schedule I've seen so far. If you get any of this information again, please post it.

Thanks,

Carolyn

OK found it 14 days ex barcelona on the 27th October

Calls at Valencia, Malaga, Lanzarote, Tenerife, 7 days at sea to FL

Hope that helps

Stuart

Thanks so much York Survey for the Barcelona info. Definitely like Princess's better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get my detail on the reflection out of barcelona which i think is much better?

Sorry that was rome

Edited by york survey

All the transatlantic trips are up on one of the UK sites. If you let me have a ship I'll look it up for you.

However the eclipse will do new York again sailing from Southampton on 1st November. Same ports as this year but only one day in NY and an additional stop in Boston

All the dates appear to be about a week earlier then this November

Looking for a TA in April leaving from Florida, whatever ship goes to Barcelona, Spain and Florence, Italy as two of their ports would be what I am interested in. I saw your post that they took the Europe Celebrity Release dates down. Would appreciate any information you could remember, thank-you.

Looking for a TA in April leaving from Florida, whatever ship goes to Barcelona, Spain and Florence, Italy as two of their ports would be what I am interested in. I saw your post that they took the Europe Celebrity Release dates down. Would appreciate any information you could remember, thank-you.

I would like this same information....thanks:)

calling at

Kings Wharf (overnight)

Azores

Lisbon

bilboa

Le Havre

Southampton

Then the Norway trip we all know about followed by a a 14 night canaries on the 16th May and the baltic run we all know about on the 30th

I'm on the case for the other requested

Hi Stuart - Thank you very much for the Eclipse info. Here is what I can compile from the posts:

APR 12 - End Caribbean season, begin 9 night Dry Dock

APR 21 - 16 Night Transatlantic

MAY 7 - Arrive Southampton...What is it doing for 2 Nights ? Travel Industry Familiarization 2 night cruise?

MAY 9 - 7 Night Norway

MAY 16 - 14 Night Canary Islands

MAY 30 - Baltic

Charlie

Hi york survey,

Are you sure about the April 21 date ? As of now, Eclipse's last 2015 Caribbean sailing has her returning to Miami on April 12, 2015. If her next sailing is April 21st, that leaves a 9 day hole in her schedule.

Perhaps another Caribbean sailing will be added, or, the more likely scenario, is that Eclipse might have a 8-9 day drydock in the Bahamas, before her TA.

We should be able to connect the dots when the TA's & Caribbean itineraries are announced in the coming weeks. Stay Tuned !

OK found it 14 days ex barcelona on the 27th October

Calls at Valencia, Malaga, Lanzarote, Tenerife, 7 days at sea to FL

Hope that helps

Stuart

Stuart, Thank you very, very much. That is very helpful. We are now ready to book as soon as they open up the Europe schedules.

Carolyn

Hi york survey,

Are you sure about the April 21 date ? As of now, Eclipse's last 2015 Caribbean sailing has her returning to Miami on April 12, 2015. If her next sailing is April 21st, that leaves a 9 day hole in her schedule.

Perhaps another Caribbean sailing will be added, or, the more likely scenario, is that Eclipse might have a 8-9 day drydock in the Bahamas, before her TA.

We should be able to connect the dots when the TA's & Caribbean itineraries are announced in the coming weeks. Stay Tuned !

The site is not 100% clear on the dates from the us as some include uk overnight flights and some don't. Looks like it could be 22nd April

Stuart

Also show an additional Caribbean cruise on the 12th so no dry dock.

Spending a bit of time on this and the dots don't always like up so i think all the dates could be plus or minus a date Sorry!!

Edited by york survey