2015/2016 Deployment Thread

Andy

The site is not 100% clear on the dates from the us as some include uk overnight flights and some don't. Looks like it could be 22nd April

Stuart

Also show an additional Caribbean cruise on the 12th so no dry dock.

Spending a bit of time on this and the dots don't always like up so i think all the dates could be plus or minus a date Sorry!!

11th Apr 2015 Exotic Southern Caribbean... Celebrity Eclipse 16 Nights Caribbean,... Call Us

21st Apr 2015 Miami to Southampton Celebrity Eclipse 17 Nights Europe, No... Call Us

9th May 2015 Norwegian Fjords from Sou... Celebrity Eclipse 7 Nights Fjords & N... £699

16th May 2015 Canaries & Azores Celebrity Eclipse 14 Nights Canary Isl... Call Us

30th May 2015 Scandinavia & Russia Celebrity Eclipse 15 Nights Europe, Ba... £1,399

14th Jun 2015 Scandinavia & Russia Celebrity Eclipse 13 Nights Europe, Ba... £1,349

Ex US will be 1 day after above date to allow for UK flight

Ex UK will be on date shown

11th Apr 2015 Exotic Southern Caribbean... Celebrity Eclipse 16 Nights Caribbean,... Call Us

21st Apr 2015 Miami to Southampton Celebrity Eclipse 17 Nights Europe, No... Call Us

I think a TA has made a mistake with their Maths:

11 th April -21 st April = 10 days, yet they are advertising the cruise which leaves Miami on 12th April (flight leaves UK 11th, cruise leaves 12th) as a 16 night Southern Caribbean!!!

It can only be 9 nights and as Andy mentioned earlier ( post #140) that is possibly scheduled for dry dock.

Edited by upwarduk

I think a TA has made a mistake with their Maths:

11 th April -21 st April = 10 days, yet they are advertising the cruise which leaves Miami on 12th April (flight leaves UK 11th, cruise leaves 12th) as a 16 night Southern Caribbean!!!

It can only be 9 nights and as Andy mentioned earlier ( post #140) that is possibly scheduled for dry dock.

Hi Jackie and Adrian - There was another thread about Europe 2015 where I found a post that said that the Eclipse was going into a 9 Night Dry Dock. The math works there.

The Transatlantic would sail Apr 21. If it is a 16 night, it arrives Southampton on May 7.

The 7 night Norway cruise sails May 9.

What about the 2 nights of May 7 and 8?

Charlie

The 7 night Norway cruise sails May 9.

What about the 2 nights of May 7 and 8?

Cruise to nowhere, TA information cruise??

I would jump on it if it was sold as a 2 nighter ( to Guernsey & back ???:confused:)

We did a 2 night repositioning Amsterdam - Southampton on Constellation, when they repositioned her, for the Fall wine cruises ( out of Harwich)in 2012. But short cruises are very, very rare in UK

9th May 2015 Norwegian Fjords from Sou... Celebrity Eclipse 7 Nights Fjords & N... £699

16th May 2015 Canaries & Azores Celebrity Eclipse 14 Nights Canary Isl... Call Us

30th May 2015 Scandinavia & Russia Celebrity Eclipse 15 Nights Europe, Ba... £1,399

14th Jun 2015 Scandinavia & Russia Celebrity Eclipse 13 Nights Europe, Ba... £1,349

2nd Jan 2016 Gems of Indonesia Celebrity Millennium 16 Nights Far East,... Call Us

16th Jan 2016 Vietnam & Philippines Celebrity Millennium 16 Nights Far East,... Call Us

30th Jan 2016 Chinese New Year from Sin... Celebrity Millennium 16 Nights Far East,... Call Us

13th Feb 2016 Northbound Asian Allure Celebrity Millennium 16 Nights Far East,... Call Us

27th Feb 2016 Southbound Asian Allure Celebrity Millennium 16 Nights Far East,... Call Us

12th Mar 2016 Asia & Australia Celebrity Millennium 18 Nights Australasi... Call Us

28th Mar 2016 Transpacific Celebrity Millennium 19 Nights Pacific Is... Call Us

14th Apr 2016 Hawaii to Vancouver Celebrity Millennium 13 Nights Hawaii, Eu... Call Us

anyone interested in asia!!

Stuart

Again watch the dates as these are ex UK so cruise will probably be 2 days shorter and depart a day or two later

Edited by york survey

This is the first statement of a British Isles thread. Anyone know where I can find this schedule so I can look at other Silhouette itineraries before the Monday release?

Thanx.

Unfortunately, they are not posted online, until the public release date. I recommend calling Celebrity or your TA for detailed information and pricing. Hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

This is the first statement of a British Isles thread. Anyone know where I can find this schedule so I can look at other Silhouette itineraries before the Monday release?

Thanx.

Did you check out post 52 of this thread? I posted the british isles sailings

Thanx.

Although I am not quite sure what your looking for as there have been past sailings from the UK around the UK, as well as from the UK to Norway, Spain, canaries etc., maybe I can help.

Cruise Junky already posted what will be happening 2015/16 year in fair detail in post 52 on about page 3; basically the only sailings from the UK will be Eclipse out of Southampton doing its normal Spain, Canaries and Norway itineraries.

Nothing out of Harwich, due to being short a ship (Century).

The only around the UK sailings are ex Amsterdam on Silhouette, which has one sailing each month in June, July and August 2015.

It may be that RCI has Harwich round the UK departures again in 2015, but until they release their schedules nobody knows.

HTH.

We like to sail out of Southampton. From what has been posted there is nothing to entice us in June on the Eclipse. We have done Norway a few times and Baltics twice including this year. Time to look around for something other than Celebrity. :( So sad.

Just spoken to celebrity for info on the cruise to Rio, here is the itinerary for anybody interested.

BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA

BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA

AT SEA

AT SEA

SAO PAULO (SANTOS), BRAZIL

ILHABELA, BRAZIL

BUZIOS, BRAZIL

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL

AT SEA

AT SEA

PUNTA DEL ESTE, URUGUAY MONTEVIDEO, URUGUAY

BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA

This leaves on the 31 January 2016, can decide between this one or the cruise after to Antarctic.

Has anyone verified the posted sailings on page 3?

I phoned Celebrity today and they advised that the 11n Med cruise on Reflection sails on the 12th of May, however the date supplied here states the 23rd.

Does anyone know when we will be able to browse all the cruises online?

Cheers,

Anna

:)

Has anyone verified the posted sailings on page 3?

I phoned Celebrity today and they advised that the 11n Med cruise on Reflection sails on the 12th of May, however the date supplied here states the 23rd.

Does anyone know when we will be able to browse all the cruises online?

Cheers,

Anna

:)

The 12th May is a 2014 date, those posted on page 3 are 2015; maybe the Celebrity rep "misunderstood" you. BTW the date supplied on here for RF 11 night Med is 18th May 2015, not 23rd.

Edited by harz99

Gosh.

That is strange because I went to a TA here who spoke to her rep and they also gave us the same information.

I guess I'll just wait until they are up on the website.

Does anyone know how efficient they are at putting this up online?

Cheers :)

Gosh.

That is strange because I went to a TA here who spoke to her rep and they also gave us the same information.

I guess I'll just wait until they are up on the website.

Does anyone know how efficient they are at putting this up online?

Cheers :)

Go back to page 1, post 1 by Host Andy and click on the link for the schedule. The new itineraries will not be online until the "public" date or shortly after.

Add another one interested in Canary Island itinerary and pricing to the list. I see the release to loyalty members was supposed to be this week, but I haven't heard anything yet and when I log in to their website, it doesn't add anything that I can't see without logging in.

Finally (after a long wait) spoke to a Captain's Club rep. Release of Europe 2105 itineraries and prices has been delayed until Thursday, March 13 for Capt Club. We're also interested in Artic Circle and the rep was unable to provide any info.

So frustrating because RCI has already released their itineraries but I don't want to cruise with them.

Hmm, I've also found another UK TA advertising this itinerary for the 9th May '15 as well!

1 Southampton 00:00 16:30

2 Cruising - 1 day 00:00 00:00

3 Kristiansand 07:00 14:00

4 Alesund (Norway) 11:00 19:00

5 Flam (Norway) 09:00 19:00

6 Stavanger (Norway) 10:00 17:00

7 Cruising - 1 day 00:00 00:00

8 Southampton 05:30 00

One must be wrong.

On the 7 night one Flam is dropped. Last year Flam @ Gerainger were the highlights of the 8 night trip

Michael

and the reflection on 23rd october 16 nights best of the lot in my mind

Calls at:

Madeira

St Kitts

St Maarten

Labadee

Miami

Hello Stuart, some good information here. We are Eastbound on Eclipse next month and Westbound in Oct on Reflection.

Interested in similar for 2015. As Elite, is there any advantage booking as soon as they are released?

Michael (also from York - Bishopthorpe Rd, below the Chocolate Works)