2015/2016 Deployment Thread

Andy

Finally (after a long wait) spoke to a Captain's Club rep. Release of Europe 2105 itineraries and prices has been delayed until Thursday, March 13 for Capt Club. We're also interested in Artic Circle and the rep was unable to provide any info.

So frustrating because RCI has already released their itineraries but I don't want to cruise with them.

Was hoping to get the 2015 Baltics pricing today, guess I need to wait a bit more. Yes, RCI's schedule/prices have been out a while but I don't want to go with them unless X is priced too high:D

You do have to call, but don't bother. My TA called for me this morning and they haven't loaded the prices yet. Her rep said maybe Wednesday.

Or you can wait until the cruises actually appear on their website which should be about a week after they open them to booking by Captain's Club members.

I thought I read that the European sailings would be released today to CC members?

Logged in on the celebrity site and could not see anything for next summer? Am I missing something or do I have to call in this day and age?

I looked at the dates too and it is not on the website yet. I am guessing

you need to call them.

The itineraries were posted earlier in this thread. See post 52.

Yes, i did see those. I should have said i am looking for the full itinerary so i can see where the sea dys fall and looking for price. :) come on 2015 itins!!

Add another one interested in Canary Island itinerary and pricing to the list. I see the release to loyalty members was supposed to be this week, but I haven't heard anything yet and when I log in to their website, it doesn't add anything that I can't see without logging in.

Spoke with my TA (the big UK one nr Chesterfield) yesterday and they were able to give lead in pricing indications for all 2015 summer cruises, not definitive but near enough to give you a fairly good idea.

She also confirmed that they go on sale 9:00am on Thursday 13th March for Captains club members.

Hello Stuart, some good information here. We are Eastbound on Eclipse next month and Westbound in Oct on Reflection.

Interested in similar for 2015. As Elite, is there any advantage booking as soon as they are released?

Michael (also from York - Bishopthorpe Rd, below the Chocolate Works)

Don't see any advantage in booking first thing. Although it's not certain with flexible pricing.

We booked in July last year for the canaries on Eclipse 30th Oct and got the "wave" promotion. I don't know if they do that in the US

Almost the same as 123GO giving classic drinks and OBC. Missed out on early booking discount but the base cruise price hadn't changed

Also doing a B2B with the TA leaving Southampton 9th November

Hope that helps but don't quote me!!

By the way we living in Huntington

Stuart

Eclipse East Bound 21st April 2015

1 Flight from the UK

Miami

00:00 16:30

3-4 At sea - 2 days

5-6

Kings Wharf (overnight on-board)

08:00 17:00

7-10 At sea - 4 days

Ponta Delgada

08:00 16:00

12 At sea

Lisbon (Portugal)

11:00 20:00

14 At sea

Bilbao (Spain)

16 At sea

Paris (from Le Havre)

07:00 21:00

Southampton

05:30 00:00

Itinerary details & timings may be subject to change

Reflection westbound 23rd October 2016

1 Flight from the UK

Civitavecchia (Rome)

00:00 17:00

2-4 At sea - 3 days

Madeira (Funchal, Portugal)

07:00 16:00

6-10 At sea - 5 days

Basseterre, St. Kitts

09:00 18:00

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

08:00 18:00

13 At sea

Labadee, Haiti

15 At sea

Miami

04:00 00:00

16 Flight to the UK

Edited by york survey

Hi Everyone,

I received several requests regarding Transatlantic release dates. Thank you for your emails !

I've been advised that Transatlantics will be available for booking on Thursday March 13th, exclusively for Captains Club Members. They will open to the Public on March 18th. This is the same schedule for Europe as well.

Please keep in mind that detailed itineraries and pricing will likely be unavailable on the X website until the Public opening date. During the exclusive booking window, your best bet is to contact Captains Club, or your Travel Agent for information, or to book.

Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

I received several requests regarding Transatlantic release dates. Thank you for your emails !

I've been advised that Transatlantics will be available for booking on Thursday March 13th, exclusively for Captains Club Members. They will open to the Public on March 18th. This is the same schedule for Europe as well.

Please keep in mind that detailed itineraries and pricing will likely be unavailable on the X website until the Public opening date. During the exclusive booking window, your best bet is to contact Captains Club, or your Travel Agent for information, or to book.

Hope this is helpful !

Thanks Andy!! It's very helpful, having been waiting patiently(well not so patiently...:D) for TA info!!!

I have just had an email from a large UK travel agent, advertising that their cruise SALE starts today, for 2014 sailings and that you can pre book 2015 sailings, giving dates and prices.

Edited by upwarduk

Holy cow..those Spain, Canary, and Azore prices are comparable to 10 day Canary's and about $700 less than RCI on the new Anthem. Might be jumping on these tomorrow.

You realize those prices are in GBP... you'd need to multiply them by about $1.67 or so to get the USD price. :)