MS Westerdam Sail-Away- March 22, 2014

aliaschief

How sad... I was going to say that Westie was a teetootaler, but I really don't think it was her fault. She might have been tooting up a storm, and we just didn't hear her.:( Now the sound is back, so it must have been the camera set-up that changed or something. Better luck next time!

Eclipse is moving. Edited by Vict0riann

[quote name='lka1012']Don't forget kazu Marley is a doggie teenager.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if he is an 'official' teenager yet or not. He will be 9 months when we get on the Maasdam (happy Birthday to Marley and a well deserved break to me - LOL) This breed takes a long time to grow up - yes, call me crazy I knew what I was in for - but I never expected a problem getting a dog in the car. It's just never been an issue as the dogs like to go with Mum (smart puppies :D)

I have a newly developed patience and this is definitely the LAST puppy we ever get (we keep telling ourselves that anyways).

Bummer on the sound. I really wanted to hear it. oh well. I'll be close and personal next Friday :)

We'll be waving to you all from the Maasdam next Friday. Look for the Canadian flags and the larger verandahs (cabin 26 and if we need the space - cabin 28 as well).

Some of your sail a way fans will be there - gigianne, 0bnxshs, Skipper's Mom to name a few - oh and kazu too :p

[quote name='aliaschief']Like I said I believe something distracted the operator as we basically were not having regular camera shots etc.

Ship happens but we did get a very nice performance from Connie. Maybe POA1 can tell us what the Westy did.[/quote]

Decent number of toots, but nothing approaching what we've grown to expect over the last few months. All in all, a solid "B".:)

[quote name='kazu']We'll be waving to you all from the Maasdam next Friday. Look for the Canadian flags and the larger verandahs (cabin 26 and if we need the space - cabin 28 as well).

Some of your sail a way fans will be there - gigianne, 0bnxshs, Skipper's Mom to name a few - oh and kazu too :p[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to it - but surely not as much as you are to your trip. :)

[quote name='kazu']Bummer on the sound. I really wanted to hear it. oh well. I'll be close and personal next Friday :)[/QUOTE]

Hope you have a wonderful cruise, kazu, keep in touch. We have 7 months to wait before we get on the Maasdam!

[quote name='POA1']Decent number of toots, but nothing approaching what we've grown to expect over the last few months. All in all, a solid "B".:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks now go over to your neighbors and tell them not to screw up when Hal ships go by. LOL:)

[quote name='kazu']We'll be waving to you all from the Maasdam next Friday. Look for the Canadian flags and the larger verandahs (cabin 26 and if we need the space - cabin 28 as well).

Some of your sail a way fans will be there - gigianne, 0bnxshs, Skipper's Mom to name a few - oh and kazu too :p[/QUOTE]

It won't be hard to spot me! :D

[quote name='Mumsysailor']Will you be wearing the gorilla suit? ;)[/QUOTE]

Suit? What suit? :p

BTW, these are the same 3 cams as always. Just configured differently in the stream. The only thing that has changed is the way they are accessed on the webpage. The interruptions are more likely server and internet based. Edited by 0bnxshs

[quote name='Yodalicious']I am not a fan. there were no zoom in's for the WEsterdam, I hope this is temporary. I liked the old 3 cams from port everglades :([/QUOTE]

As stated yesterday, per there web site they are working on some exciting new changes. The no zooming on Westerdam had nothing to do with the in place cameras.

It was just human or equipment error. Edited by aliaschief