How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

It's now 535 days. We were scheduled to go September, 2021 but I moved everything over to next year. Same itinerary, same number of days. We had a move-over offer from a balconey to a minisuite, from Sky Princess to Caribbean Princes and are now in a balconey on Enchanted. 😢 At least we will (hopefully) take this cruise. Third time's the charm, right?

2 hours ago, mammajamma2013 said:

It's now 535 days. We were scheduled to go September, 2021 but I moved everything over to next year. Same itinerary, same number of days. We had a move-over offer from a balconey to a minisuite, from Sky Princess to Caribbean Princes and are now in a balconey on Enchanted. 😢 At least we will (hopefully) take this cruise. Third time's the charm, right?

Still looking at 270 days as a minimum.

3 minutes ago, d9704011 said:

31 days in May.

I know...I was just going from date to date. I can't help it that I am trying to get out of this funk and into HAPPY😀

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lois R said:

I know...I was just going from date to date. I can't help it that I am trying to get out of this funk and into HAPPY😀

Had a similar mood earlier in the week.  Booking an Hawaii/South Pacific cruise for 2023 seems to have lifted me out of the rut!