Celebrity Press Release 4/4/14 - New Brand Campaign 'Remember Everything'

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Here's today's Celebrity Press Release : Celebrity Launches New Brand Campaign - 'Remember Everything'

Hope this is helpful !

==========================================================

‘REMEMBER EVERYTHING’: CELEBRITY CRUISES LAUNCHES NEW NORTH AMERICAN CAMPAIGN BUILDING ON MODERN LUXURY

MIAMI, FL – April 4, 2014Celebrity Cruises has today announced the launch of their new brand campaign ‘Remember Everything’. The new campaign, launching first in the US and Canada, is the next step in telling the modern luxury story and emphasizes what modern luxury feels like to guests.

Launching on Monday, April 7, ‘Remember Everything’ will debut on national television as part of the brand’s partnership with Bravo Media and will be supplemented with trade and consumer print, digital, social, and direct mail, as well as experiential events.

The campaign was created by Celebrity's in-house creative leadership team, and as a foundation storytelling element, guests' vacation experiences are brought together to show how they 'Remember Everything'. The three commercials, told from a guest’s perspective, also feature a new Celebrity sound.

The insights for the campaign were gained from the brand’s ongoing dialogue with guests. Research showed the importance of emotional benefits when choosing a vacation, from feeling relaxed and restored, to escaping daily responsibilities, to doing as much or as little as they want, and knowing that everyone in their travel party will be happy.

“The new campaign is centered around our guests enjoying the totality of their Celebrity experience, not just a single moment - we want them to 'Remember Everything," said Lisa Kauffman, VP Marketing, Celebrity Cruises. "Our guests are our most powerful storytellers, and we wanted to weave their stories into a narrative that sums up our modern luxury vacation experience. It could be an incredible dining experience in Qsine, the warmth of their stateroom attendant making their room a private sanctuary, a fabulous day in Tuscany, or simply connecting with their families by the pool. It’s all these types of moments added together that make Celebrity special and it is the reason why our guests continue to choose us.”

Celebrity recently announced innovative new partnerships with leading brands as well as exciting new brand initiatives, including:

Canyon Ranch SpaClub® at Sea: Canyon Ranch and Celebrity will create the largest and most comprehensive Canyon Ranch SpaClub at Sea offering, and debut exclusive SpaClub services and treatments onboard 10 state-of-the-art Celebrity ships.

Top Chef at Sea: Thirteen former chef’testants of Bravo’s Emmy® Award-winning series “Top Chef” will set sail on four exclusive Celebrity Cruises vacations beginning in July 2014 as part of the “Top Chef at Sea” experience. In addition to these cruises, Quickfire Challenges and “Top Chef”-inspired menu evenings will be available onboard all Celebrity Cruises ships, with the exception of Celebrity Xpedition, for all sailings departing July 2014 – June 2015.

Suite Class: Celebrity’s 2015-16 sailings will introduce the newly announced “Suite Class” experience, beginning April 2015, with new luxurious offerings including an exclusive restaurant, a VIP lounge, and complimentary ‘all in’ benefits such as premium beverages, dining at any specialty restaurant and unlimited internet access.

About Celebrity Cruises:

Celebrity Cruises’ iconic “X” is the mark of modern luxury, with its cool, contemporary design and warm spaces; dining experiences where the design of the venues is as important as the cuisine; and the amazing service that only Celebrity can provide, all created to provide an unmatchable experience for vacationers’ precious time. Celebrity Cruises' 11 ships offer modern luxury vacations visiting all seven continents. Celebrity also presents immersive cruisetour experiences in Alaska and Canada. Celebrity is one of six cruise brands operated by global cruise vacation company Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE, OSE: RCL). For more information, dial 1-800-437-3111, visit www.celebritycruises.com, or call your travel agent.

###

Edited by Host Andy

The insights for the campaign were gained from the brand’s ongoing dialogue with guests. Research showed the importance of emotional benefits when choosing a vacation, from feeling relaxed and restored, to escaping daily responsibilities, to doing as much or as little as they want, and knowing that everyone in their travel party will be happy.

Have to admit that this sums up cruising with Celebrity to me - just a shame that "Remember Everything" really does not.

Edited by Project_gal

Hi Sue,

I smiled at that particular statement. Here's why - If anyone has met me at a Cruise Critic meet and mingle, or perhaps one of my comments on this forum... You know I go on a cruise to get some rest and relaxation.

I've often said the following : "The beauty of Cruising is that you can do as little or as much as you want... and I'm the definition of - "as little as you want" :).

Funny how these comments get back to Celebrity. They certainly didn't have any ongoing dialogue with me - but I'm glad someone took notice.

Edited by Host Andy

Good one Andy!

I also sometimes feel like people focus on the one or two bad things that happen, and do not remember everything, and the overall experience that is usually pretty good!

I like to remember the feeling of watching the sea go by, and sometimes non cruise people ask what you do all day. I say I look at the program, and there are so many things to do but I just don't get time to do them all. I am too busy reading, relaxing, talking, eating. :) The cruise experience is different for everyone, and we all have different priorities, but even within that we still have many parts that make up the whole holiday.

I find the RCI focus on climbing walls and wave riders just doesn't work for me, and don't get me started on the DreamWorks! This is a different tilt by the sound of it.

Edited by goodycruising

Well,

we'll see how you perform

I've just completed a cruise on the Royal Princess (two weeks ago)

Today (4/5/14) I'm cruising on your Celebrity Connie

This'll be a first test, let's see if Celebrity can win me over

I'll even help you! ... I'm in 807X... J ;)

I remember everything...the good and the not so good. :rolleyes: Does Celebrity really want us to remember it all?

I can say that the good outweighed the not so good, but this experience was not what I have experienced from Celebrity in the past. :(. Just hoping that it was because of a 5 day cruise and that the 12 night to the Baltics will be better and what I have come to know about Celebrity. :)

Edited by Iamthesea

If they get rid of the stupid "exactly what you need, moments before you even knew" tagline, I'll be happy. I've never had anyone give me something before I asked for it. And if they really feel that way, why are ice and water now by request in staterooms?

Meh....it's better than "X the rules" but not too Xciting in print. Maybe the video will be more compelling.

Agreed. I like it more than X the rules but not really sold on it.

Andy I really think "as much or as little as you want" fits the bill exactly!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Why do I get the feeling that some on here won't like anything Celebrity comes up with, unless it is "Sailing like you did 20 years ago".

I think some have been very happy with the product, and when you're very happy with something, then you're not so keen about it changing unless something sounds better.

As for me, since it's a North American campaign, it will be neither here nor there for us (although it certainly doesn't have the obvious pitfall that "X the rules" did).

I think some have been very happy with the product, and when you're very happy with something, then you're not so keen about it changing unless something sounds better.

As for me, since it's a North American campaign, it will be neither here nor there for us (although it certainly doesn't have the obvious pitfall that "X the rules" did).

The problem is, they just don't give anything a chance before complaining. Wait until the campaign completely comes out and then complain if you don't like it. It is just like the activity staff cuts. No one know, except for Celebrity, what is going on, but some on here complain that Trivia better be there or so and so should still have a job or they will cancel their cruise because they want this or that activity. Wait and see what is going to happen before you complain. The negativity on here is just amazing; I sure hope some are more positive while they are on the ships, otherwise it will certainly be a waste of money to cruise.

Edited by NLH Arizona

We saw the commercial last night on ESPN. Both of us thought it made taking a Celebrity cruise enticing, contemporary, relaxing, very appealing, and it is extremely well produced. It certainly made us anxious for our November crossing on Silhouette.

Mission accomplished, Celebrity.

Edited by sealover155

If they get rid of the stupid "exactly what you need, moments before you even knew" tagline, I'll be happy. I've never had anyone give me something before I asked for it. And if they really feel that way, why are ice and water now by request in staterooms?

But that is exactly what a good butler does and we have had good butlers on Celebrity.

My most memorable experiences on Celebrity tend to be connected with Crew. An ExecutiveChef making a fantastic cake for our anniversary. A special dinner with the Captain and several Senior Officers. A Waiter from a cruise more than a year before knowing that my DW liked Cranberry juice. A Cleaner remembering our names and treating us like family. A Stateroom Attendant making extroa towel animals. The people make our Celebrity cruises memorable and I hope that the campaign recognizes that!

But that is exactly what a good butler does and we have had good butlers on Celebrity.

So in other words, I need to book a suite to get the service they're advertising as the hallmark that the entire brand delivers.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Forums mobile app

The problem is, they just don't give anything a chance before complaining. Wait until the campaign completely comes out and then complain if you don't like it. It is just like the activity staff cuts. No one know, except for Celebrity, what is going on, but some on here complain that Trivia better be there or so and so should still have a job or they will cancel their cruise because they want this or that activity. Wait and see what is going to happen before you complain. The negativity on here is just amazing; I sure hope some are more positive while they are on the ships, otherwise it will certainly be a waste of money to cruise.

Why should we expect this thread to be any different than the other threads? ;)