Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

I am all for slides and more fun and stuff on ships but they have completely gone over the top with the Abyss. The should of tried to move the slide so it stayed behind the Aquatheatre and had supports running from the very back of the ship up to the sports deck.

I think they will be a great addition. For those that do not care for them there is always the Oasis or Allure that they can choose instead. Fir those that want the slides there is the Harmony.

I am all for slides and more fun and stuff on ships but they have completely gone over the top with the Abyss. The should of tried to move the slide so it stayed behind the Aquatheatre and had supports running from the very back of the ship up to the sports deck.

Agree.

I think they will be a great addition. For those that do not care for them there is always the Oasis or Allure that they can choose instead. Fir those that want the slides there is the Harmony.

Fabulous attitude

Respectfully disagree.

This view will be sorely missed...it is (or will be) a big deal to plenty of folks. The gimmicky slides block the entire ocean and AquaTheater view.

Ship_Boardwalk_5.jpg

I admit the angles are different

99ed20db9b0a028683860938c8f17d0e.jpg

But the only real difference is the narrow view above the crown and anchor.

It does block the view of the Aquatheatre, but again from some angles the Sabor bar does on the other Oasis class ships.

I think, for me, the issue is the view from my Boardwalk balcony isn't that important. There's so much more to do and think about on the Oasis class.

If the ocean view is so important get an ocean view balcony.

Different strike for different folks. No ones wrong. I'm sure we'll both enjoy our cruises.

Agree.

It comes down to tastes, and that's an individual thing.

My word. People agree to disagree.

This is a truly momentous day for CC [emoji3]

I'm thinking I'll be taking that slide down if the elevator is busy. lol

This post made me smile. I just had visions of the pre-dinner rush on formal night with a black evening gown, pearls and high heels!:D Oh, and a glass of champagne in one hand, LOL!

My question is how is this going to be staffed? Do you think this counts as an activity and you have to sign a waiver (also do you have to for the water slides)? Are there going to be certain hours that its going to be open or will it be open 24/7. Just some thoughts.