Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Might be worth checking your luggage tags haven't updated.

The original tags only had 4 quadrants. A certain social media site is reporting the tags now have (the correct for Oasis class) 6 quadrants.

(Random thought: Is quadrant the correct term for 6 sections? Sexrant? Answers on a postcard.)

I just checked. Looks like they updated my check-in time (i never made an appointment), my reservations and beverage packages were added, and the 6 quadrants for the ticket (instead of the 4).

The new noise - along with the big impact on the views - were the 2 questionable impact points I mentioned months ago. Many debated those, but now it seems in one way or another, both are coming to fruition.

The real test will be the first batch of sailings and the passenger feedback.

Did I see a boardwalk balcony package that was added at the same time the hub-ub of the abyss came out. Book a BW Balcony and get some free play soda package OBC? Some sort of enticement ...? If I'm anywhere near correct it's showing RCL is showing sensativity to how this is changing the experience overall and wants to keep their BW balcony guests happy

Did I see a boardwalk balcony package that was added at the same time the hub-ub of the abyss came out. Book a BW Balcony and get some free play soda package OBC? Some sort of enticement ...? If I'm anywhere near correct it's showing RCL is showing sensativity to how this is changing the experience overall and wants to keep their BW balcony guests happy

If I remember the Central Park Cabins got lunch at Giovanni's and possible some limited wine. Boardwalk cabins got a meal at JR and a think a pop sticker.

Basically each view got a meal and a drink of some variety.

Smart move on their part.

It shows they realize some folks will not be happy with the changes.

If I remember the Central Park Cabins got lunch at Giovanni's and possible some limited wine. Boardwalk cabins got a meal at JR and a think a pop sticker.

Basically each view got a meal and a drink of some variety.

I don't think the three night cruises get this do they?

Might be worth checking your luggage tags haven't updated.

The original tags only had 4 quadrants. A certain social media site is reporting the tags now have (the correct for Oasis class) 6 quadrants.

(Random thought: Is quadrant the correct term for 6 sections? Sexrant? Answers on a postcard.)

What section is the luggage tags please just so I can check

Definitely not the norm. Probably only for the teaser ones in the beginning

I think when it does R/T Barcelona with a stop in Rome, folks can board in either Rome or Barcelona. If they only go Rome to Barcelona and debark there, it is a 3 day cruise. Not sure how many of those they are doing.

Hmm, I don't think that the Abyss is the reason for these added amenities/perks. First of all, these added packages do not only apply to BW balconies, but also to CP balconies (albeit the packages are different). Second, these packages are not offerred on sailings before Nov 5 (first Caribbean sailing). And third, the added packages are also given to people booking BW and CP balconies on Oasis and Allure; two ships that do not have the Abyss at all (at least, not already in November - it can always be added later of course).

The only restriction I have seen is that it doesn't begin until Nov. 6th.

Actually, Eat-Drink-Play begins Nov. 5th for Harmony and Oasis and Nov. 6th for Allure.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Oasis/16048926_OA_Balcony_Recat_Trade_Flyer.pdf

I don't know if they can squeeze in all those eligible for free Jamie's lunches on the 3-day Nov. 5th Harmony - it will be interesting. I plan to reserve as soon as I'm onboard.

~ Judy

I think when it does R/T Barcelona with a stop in Rome, folks can board in either Rome or Barcelona. If they only go Rome to Barcelona and debark there, it is a 3 day cruise. Not sure how many of those they are doing.

Nope, you can´t book Rome to Barcelona only. The Harmony arrives on June 5th in Barcelona. Then there´s a 2 night pre inaugural for invited guests only. June 7th there´s a 5 night cruise. Beginning June 12th there are only 7 night cruises. There´s only one 3 night cruise from Civitavecchia to Barcelona on Oct. 20th til 23rd prior to the TA.

steamboats

One RC promo video filmed at night does not mean that it will running into the late evening hours.

In all honesty the boardwalk has never been a quiet place. Between JR, the carousel, the kids play stations on the port side, the extra noise when Rita's had the Fiesta Party and the sea day when they have the kids afternoon play day of games, worlds sexiest man, belly flop competition, rock climbing walls, sail away part, ballon animals and face painting has always existed with noise. As for evening noise there is is the obvious Aqua Threatre shows late run to about 10:30, the movies and sports shown in the AT, sometimes live music and occasionally day time events are continued into the evening and the carousel is a prime example.

A Central Park balcony is quieter but all you need is the wrong guest in there and the noise will echo up. At least the plants have sound adsorption properties.

On our 3 day sailing the aqua show is on at least one night starting at 11pm so won't be done much before midnight!

The noise from this or the Abyss won't bother me at all. If I thought it would I move to a another part of the ship.

Nope, you can´t book Rome to Barcelona only. The Harmony arrives on June 5th in Barcelona. Then there´s a 2 night pre inaugural for invited guests only. June 7th there´s a 5 night cruise. Beginning June 12th there are only 7 night cruises. There´s only one 3 night cruise from Civitavecchia to Barcelona on Oct. 20th til 23rd prior to the TA.

steamboats

Well, anyone can do 3 or 4 nights on the Harmony, but should always pay for the 7-night price...

On our 3 day sailing the aqua show is on at least one night starting at 11pm so won't be done much before midnight!

The noise from this or the Abyss won't bother me at all. If I thought it would I move to a another part of the ship.

Enjoy her. I can't wait to sail on Harmony.

Lloyd, I just want to personally thank you for all of the amazing photos and information who have shared with us over the past year. It truly was often the highlight of my day when I got home from work to see an update on this amazing ship. I know I speak for many. Now if November. will just hurry up and get here. So for now "fair winds and following seas."

Lloyd, I just want to personally thank you for all of the amazing photos and information who have shared with us over the past year. It truly was often the highlight of my day when I got home from work to see an update on this amazing ship. I know I speak for many. Now if November. will just hurry up and get here. So for now "fair winds and following seas."

I second that. With his ability to find photos and videos from all over, he has definitely kept it interesting and very exciting for those of us that enjoy following the ship building process.

Many thanks Lloyd!

I second that. With his ability to find photos and videos from all over, he has definitely kept it interesting and very exciting for those of us that enjoy following the ship building process.

Many thanks Lloyd!

Third that.

Also thanks for sharing the drone video