Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

How does everyone feel about the slate color scheme? I'm not a fan, it doesn't seem appropriate for the Caribbean. I like the warmer colors on Allure.

Prison, but I'll hold judgement until I sail her.

Two improvements in the GS (they have labeled as JS) that I really like.

1) Two US outlets over nightstand next to the bed. Smart move and will be great for people with a CPAP. No longer will need to run an extension cord from the vanity area to the nightstand. I hope they did this in every style of room.

2) Outlet added at "bar" area. No need to keep the tea kettle and coffee maker on the vanity.

I don't know if other Oasis Class ships have these outlets; I can only compare to what we've had on Freedom Class ships, and they didn't.

Room looks a little cozier with the addition of that wall separating into two rooms, but I like the tv centered on the wall in the living room.

Edited by jules815

These are the larger tables that you speak of. I wonder why they went with smaller tables on the other balconies?

ffba763e8bfd47b403e40d6167adb876.jpg

Lloyd, yes that is the table I'm speaking of and judging by the chair to the left of the table in your photo, it appears to have some degree of recline. Time will tell.

Small table works better with loungers.

Thanks for the reply! :) They may work better. We typically stay in the JS, and those balconies normally come with 2 loungers and 2 upright chairs with the higher table, so I guess my question should have been "Would the JS balcony be furnished with the same furniture as its sisters?"

On the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas the question is "Is the bed by the balcony or by the cupboard?"

With Harmony of the Seas, the question is "Is the bed by the balcony or by the door?"

OR

"Is the bed between closets or is the couch between closets?"

etc. :p

a54f4035f647cee649c0a16ef5bb6999.jpg

Photos courtesy USA Today

Edited by Lloyd555

How does everyone feel about the slate color scheme? I'm not a fan, it doesn't seem appropriate for the Caribbean. I like the warmer colors on Allure.

I really like it. I'm on allure now and my room has the slate and turquoise color scheme, but my mom's room has the the old colors, and honestly her room looks really dated compared to mine. (im in one of the gs that was just added in the past year or two, which is why it's the newer colors). I have to admit i don't really like the velvety fabric on the blue chairs, though. The fabric seems kind of heavy for a cruise ship, and like it would get ruined if it got wet.

I was disappointed to see the dividing wall in the harmony gs. We were in a gs on quantum with the wall and it makes it feel very tight. Some folks were putting their coffee tables out on their balconies just so they could get around the living room. But as jules noted, it was a lot easier to watch tv, and it also made each room feel more private, so it has its upsides, too.

What is puzzle break?

Puzzle Break participants are locked in a room for one hour and must work together to find hidden clues, solve puzzles to escape the room. Most rooms are designed for 6-12 players and the entire experience is approximately 90 minutes.

http://www.puzzlebreak.us/

Edited by Lloyd555

I think escape rooms look like great fun. Or else I'll find out I'm not as sharp as I hoped. They do let you out after 60 minutes even if you don't figuire it out. Not all are successful.

We have one locally we have done it once and it is quite interesting. We didn't make it but were close. It will be interesting to see the difference.

I think escape rooms look like great fun. Or else I'll find out I'm not as sharp as I hoped. They do let you out after 60 minutes even if you don't figuire it out. Not all are successful.

We did the one on anthem, which was designed by the same company as harmony's. It was really fun - a highlight of our trip. They told us less than half the groups make it out in 60 min (i can't remember the exact number they told us, but it was pretty low). It's a blast whether or not you escape in time. We made it with 7 minutes to spare. :D

Puzzle Break participants are locked in a room for one hour and must work together to find hidden clues, solve puzzles to escape the room. Most rooms are designed for 6-12 players and the entire experience is approximately 90 minutes.

http://www.puzzlebreak.us/

Lloyd - I believe there is something similar to this on Quantum class?