Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

For those that wondered how the Abyss dry slides would get back to deck 16 the answer is solved. They put them in a cart to take back up. Got a screen shot from a periscope.

51fd3cdef5922b172fa00720ecdb8a21.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

For those that wondered how the Abyss dry slides would get back to deck 16 the answer is solved. They put them in a cart to take back up. Got a screen shot from a periscope.

Haha, we were wondering, thanks bud.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

The Harmony's Puzzle Break room looks fantastic!

For those wanting more info, Puzzle Break thread at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50045133 had this post and my reply:

This clip from 'The Big Bang Theory' gives you the idea.

Simon

and that led me to find this excellent tutorial "Escape Room 101" on YouTube:

As others have stated, communication is definitely the key.

It can also help having one or two young teens in your group for two reasons (I have two wonderful grandsons, one of which I've raised pretty much since his birth. They are both 15.):

- 1. At that age, they know everything ;)

- 2. At that age, they don't overthink anything :D

Seriously though, sometimes you can overthink a puzzle and miss the more obvious simple solution.

~ Judy

Excellent detective work Andrew.

I know that there is a set of crew stairs in behind the rock climbing wall...I wonder if there is an elevator there as well or if they gave to go the elevators by the entrance to Boardwalk where there is also a crew elevator.

Excellent detective work Andrew.

I know that there is a set of crew stairs in behind the rock climbing wall...I wonder if there is an elevator there as well or if they gave to go the elevators by the entrance to Boardwalk where there is also a crew elevator.

I would guess the elevator for the food from room service would be the same one used for the mats. This might possibly the same one you speak of?

The Harmony's Puzzle Break room looks fantastic!

For those wanting more info, Puzzle Break thread at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50045133 had this post and my reply:

and that led me to find this excellent tutorial "Escape Room 101" on YouTube:

As others have stated, communication is definitely the key.

~ Judy

Thanks for the links. They were helpful and informative :cool:

It is free. I believe that you book it once on board.

By one of those strange coincidences, the puzzle room on Harmony was made available today on the cruise planner to pre-book on the cruise we are taking in August, so those interested I'd suggest you check your planner. It was available every day, about 6 times per day with groups limited to 12 people.

By one of those strange coincidences, the puzzle room on Harmony was made available today on the cruise planner to pre-book on the cruise we are taking in August, so those interested I'd suggest you check your planner. It was available every day, about 6 times per day with groups limited to 12 people.

Good to know. Thanks for the update. I will have to keep checking my March cruise. I'm sure that booking this will be like trying to get reservations for the comedy club.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I made a reservation for a specific date and time, yet on my calendar it shows up as "at your leisure". Hmmm...

I made a reservation for a specific date and time, yet on my calendar it shows up as "at your leisure". Hmmm...

I couldn't get my booking to add to the cart so glad to ring to get it sorted - also shows as "at your leisure".

Just got off the 4 nighter. Still lots of work going on with apparently 227 workers still onboard.

Link to photos from the cruise >>>HERE<<<

Zip line only opened up yesterday, none of the water slides are working and the Aqua Theatre isn't due to open until June. I anticipated it being some sort of shake down cruise didn't anticipate so much not being finished.

Guest Services was busy!!!

Just got off the 4 nighter. Still lots of work going on with apparently 227 workers still onboard.

Zip line only opened up yesterday, none of the water slides are working and the Aqua Theatre isn't due to open until June. I anticipated it being some sort of shake down cruise didn't anticipate so much not being finished.

Your photos are amazing. They are the best "finished" product collection I have seen yet. Thanks for putting them together. It is appreciated. :)

Thank you for taking the time to capture these for all of us! I'm sorry to hear the ship wasn't 100% functional yet. I suppose that's the trade-off for the privilege of being among the first to experience a new ship...

Link to photos from the cruise >>>HERE<<< !

Thanks for all the great photos! I have 246 more days to wait, but I find that anticipation is a good part of the fun - especially when my adult daughter will be traveling with me, and we get together 3 or 4 times a month to look at pictures and talk about the cruise.

~ Joanna ~ (and Susan)

WOW! Fantastic photos, thank you so much for sharing them.