Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Just before the TOP SECRET stamp appears in the video
on their website you can just make out slides and supports. The real deal or is Royal Caribbean toying with us?

250897c37d1ec14683952935b0dd74c1.jpg

Interesting! Good find Lloyd.

I would guess that it is the real deal, as there would be no reason to put renderings behind the blue covering if no one is supposed to see them!

Interesting! Good find Lloyd.

I would guess that it is the real deal, as there would be no reason to put renderings behind the blue covering if no one is supposed to see them!

If what we can (barely) see there is for real, my view from my deck 10 port side Boardwalk balcony should be interesting.

I wonder if I can get a discount for the 15%[ ] 25% [ ] 50% [ ] or 65% [ ] obstructed view? :p

Edited by Lloyd555

Just before the TOP SECRET stamp appears in the video
on their website you can just make out slides and supports. The real deal or is Royal Caribbean toying with us?

250897c37d1ec14683952935b0dd74c1.jpg

Great video! Hopefully, it means the minigolf is still there.

However, the video does not show the new extended solarium... So, I wonder what other "surprises" they have in store. :)

Looks like it would ruin the view, where would that slide even end up at the end?

It's going to end somewhere on the boardwalk.

Great video! Hopefully, it means the minigolf is still there.

However, the video does not show the new extended solarium... So, I wonder what other "surprises" they have in store. :)

Well that is because the ship in the video is actually Oasis or Allure. I'm guessing that it would be difficult to digitally add a larger Solarium onto the front of the ship and make it look normal.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

If the placement of the Abyss is finalized it will have an impact on the Aquatheatre. The current path of the flight line goes right through the slide. Will be interesting to see how this all pans out.

Wilson Butler Architects designed many entertainment venues onboard Oasis Class. They are also involved in the project with the Ultimate Abyss. They also designed the Aqua Theater.

WBA collaborated with Aquatic Design & Engineering (ADE) on the waterslide project.

Another country's Royal Caribbean site has an image that is a bit more revealing.

fc3f05948aadab83de0dcb9897bc48f3.jpg

Another good find Lloyd, I don't know how you do it.

However, I think the start of the abyss will be something other than a blue tube attached to a balcony glass!

Another good find Lloyd, I don't know how you do it.

However, I think the start of the abyss will be something other than a blue tube attached to a balcony glass!

Who says it's attached. I think that you have to make a run for it and leap into the tube. :D

If the blue tube is right then it'll start on pool deck and take you down, but how are they going to make it so it's easy to get back up to the pool deck? A new elevator at the bottom of the Abyss that takes you back up? Or may be the slide brings you back up itself?

Edited by adjjb12

If the blue tube is right then it'll start on pool deck and take you down, but how are they going to make it so it's easy to get back up to the pool deck? A new elevator at the bottom of the Abyss that takes you back up? Or may be the slide brings you back up itself?

Or you could walk to one of the 12 aft elevators.

Well since its going to be a dry slide, they'll probably just send you back up the aft elevators.

Well since its going to be a dry slide, they'll probably just send you back up the aft elevators.

.... and hoping you make a stop at the Sabor Bar, JRs, the arcade or Starbucks on the way to the elevator.

Don't make it to easy or the line will never end

In the email promo about harmony is said abyss is a water slide. Not a dry slide.

From my Harmony email:

ULTIMATE ABYSS

Plunge 10 stories down the Ultimate Abyss, a heart-pounding thrill ride only for the brave. Learn More *link

Tagline for Abyss at link destination:

"Here’s a challenge only for the brave. Take a heart-pounding thrill ride,

plunge down our bold new 10-story slide — the tallest at sea."

Hello,

I have asked RCCL at their facebook page, if the Dreamworks Experience will be available on the Harmony.

The answer was NO.

The Dreamworks Experience will not be available on the Harmony. :mad::mad:

My kids will be very disappointed.:(