Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Maybe we can we tell from this drone image whether or not there is actually going to be deck space.

847c1de5a2b74bbb96aec3a7f7ba3dbd.jpg

It looks to me like the bridge wing access will be directly from both sides of the Solarium just like the two wing access doors on Quantum

It looks to me like the bridge wing access will be directly from both sides of the Solarium just like the two wing access doors on Quantum

Yes, but this is a very small area. On Quantum only a few people can stand there and watch. On Allure and Oasis you have a wide open deck from port to starboard side in front of the solarium.

Remember that blue tube from earlier pictures. It kinda looked like this crane. This is a French Frigate, so it must be a French shipyard..

1200px-Fregate_forbin-1024x684.jpg?80e07f

Yes. Harmony is being built in a French shipyard. The shipyard is STX France in Saint Nazaire.

Hrmmm...

This is the second new ship to not have DW.

They indicated that their DW relationship is stronger than ever when they introduced the Kung-Fu Panda experience on Quantum.

This leads me to think that there is some sort of license issue for ships in Europe, since both Anthem and Quantum are kicking things off in Europe and both are lacking DW.

Allure and Liberty have both sailed Europe with DW Experience onboard.

Yes, but this is a very small area. On Quantum only a few people can stand there and watch. On Allure and Oasis you have a wide open deck from port to starboard side in front of the solarium.

Yeah so it's going to be small like Quantum, I don't see what you are getting at?

The rendering makes it look that way as well.

9d380ae5b95e6347c215da781daf009a.jpg

Unfortunate as this will make these wings useless... especially if they install the 6ft high glass as on Quantum with 3-4 inch slats in between to stick your camera out. Very little room for anybody. I posted these thoughts in my Quantum review on my first sail-ins and I never returned to the wings as they were totally not worth it.

This will be one of the worst design flaws on Harmony if they copy Q Class... I also truly disliked the running track on Q as there is ZERO deck railing and view access at the front of the ship from the upper deck, the only forward view is from inside the Solarium on Quantum. One of my favorite things to do is enjoy sail-in sail-away with video from the top deck facing forward on all the other ships but really missed that on Quantum as I value site-lines greatly. Q made up for it with the incredible interior and massive amounts of viewing areas otherwise both inside and outside. But Harmony may not afford that as much being more inwatrd focus than Q Class I believe.... we'll see

That IS SO the View I was expecting when I booked a Boardwalk cabin. I've been on Oasis twice and BW both times, the last cruise was in 10329. For the cruise I'm on for Harmony 10329 wasn't available so down a few cabins.

That slide is going to wreck Boardwalk views and going to make a lot of people p-off!

As a fellow Boardwalk balcony holder, I agree with you about being somewhat upset. But I suspect our numbers are far fewer than those in other cabins who think the addition of the slides is a great addition.

We could change cabins, but if you booked when I did the prices of Boardwalk balconies was $200 pp cheaper than it is now, much less the additional cost of an oceanview balcony.

Oh well, it's not the end of the world. And part of what makes Oasis class unique is these inward facing balconies. You can get an outward facing balcony on any old ship. With an inside balcony we can actually see stuff happening onboard, if not while also saving the unobstructed ocean view we would have preferred.

As a fellow Boardwalk balcony holder, I agree with you about being somewhat upset. But I suspect our numbers are far fewer than those in other cabins who think the addition of the slides is a great addition.

We could change cabins, but if you booked when I did the prices of Boardwalk balconies was $200 pp cheaper than it is now, much less the additional cost of an oceanview balcony.

Oh well, it's not the end of the world. And part of what makes Oasis class unique is these inward facing balconies. You can get an outward facing balcony on any old ship. With an inside balcony we can actually see stuff happening onboard, if not while also saving the unobstructed ocean view we would have preferred.

The ocean view was not unobstructed. The big screen was across the back anyway. The great thing about Boardwalk balconies is seeing all the action. Now there will be even more to watch.

Can someone tell me if there is to be a Solarium Bistro on HOTS, please? I can't access the deck plans currently. Seems as if I remember seeing it there previously. I loved Solarium Bistro for lunch and breakfast on Oasis.

Yup.

8f9b93fa6bd2dae92e71831ce37957d3.jpg

That IS SO the View I was expecting when I booked a Boardwalk cabin. I've been on Oasis twice and BW both times, the last cruise was in 10329. For the cruise I'm on for Harmony 10329 wasn't available so down a few cabins.

That slide is going to wreck Boardwalk views and going to make a lot of people p-off!

Won't P me off in the least, and since you have no clue as to how the view will be I would relax for a bit.....:rolleyes: