Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

I really hope it will be a Broadway show and not the Sequins and Feathers on Quantum.

From the Harmony website. Hopefully it is accurate.

"ROYAL THEATER

Catch shows you can't see anywhere else.

Royal Caribbean original productions and a Broadway musical take center stage in the Royal Theater."

Here's a ship with no stacks to worry about. Somewhere off the coast of Hawaii.

My old ship (before I was sent to the landlocked state of OK for 4 years)! Looks like that's from the LSO platform. I actually slept right underneath where the bottom of that picture is, windjammer and pool deck noise wouldn't bother me a bit lol.

:D

Edited by Theredofshaw

My old ship (before I was sent to the landlocked state of OK for 4 years)! Looks like that's from the LSO platform. I actually slept right underneath where the bottom of that picture is, windjammer and pool deck noise wouldn't bother me a bit lol.

:D

On its way to new homeport in Japan. Crew was assigned to sweep the deck and could then call home. Captain brought her close enough to pick up cell signal

^Nice! Are there any updated plans showing dining venues? A certain German site is showing the Grande, American Icon ... whereas I had read that the dynamic dining was not going ahead for Oasis class?:confused:

DD is definitely cancelled on Oasis Class/Harmony. That German website just hasn't been updated.

^Nice! Are there any updated plans showing dining venues? A certain German site is showing the Grande, American Icon ... whereas I had read that the dynamic dining was not going ahead for Oasis class?:confused:

Some updated deck plans.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=03&shipCode=HM&shipProfile=1698&sailDate=1160529&hasNavigation=false

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/our-ships/harmony-of-the-seas/pdf/Harmony_v2016_Mar.pdf

Do we know whether in Central Park it's going to be Giovanni's Table or Jamie's Italian? Those deck plans show GT, but the UK brochure deck plans show/highlight Jamie's Italian.

Interesting there's no sign of Abyss in those updated plans!

Do we know whether in Central Park it's going to be Giovanni's Table or Jamie's Italian? Those deck plans show GT, but the UK brochure deck plans show/highlight Jamie's Italian.

Interesting there's no sign of Abyss in those updated plans!

Jamie's Italian will replace Giovanni's Table on Harmony.