Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Using all the renderings, my partner and I attempted to come up with something that gives an idea of what the rendering may look like without that darn Top Secret sticker! :D

a98c709d3a4b3efc2635573a595d5f15.jpg

57dd07017be209c929a52276b0fbc763.jpgd9d7c0412d683442fbe9a7d2bee054bc.jpg9ae9e6f4c31d39b7b1ef77a0f2e77460.jpg

Is it just me, or does the rendering from Royal look like decks 11, 12, and 14 are still showing the old secret balconies. Note the plethora of blue loungers :what:

Is it just me, or does the rendering from Royal look like decks 11, 12, and 14 are still showing the old secret balconies. Note the plethora of blue loungers :what:

Probably just used an old Oasis or Allure pic to put Harmony's render on top of.

I've never really gave it much thought, but those slides do get hotter than you know what. I'm not sure I'd like to slide thru a one hundred foot plastic tube in the hot Caribbean sun. I'm surprised it's not going to be a water slide. Maybe it will be air conditioned. [emoji41][emoji473][emoji301]️

Just out of curiosity, I've been wondering about the interior styling of Harmony. Are the cabin corridors and elevator lobbies going to be similar to Quantum Class? How about the Windjammer, will it be like Oasis or like Quantum? Any evidence of things like this yet?

A combination of both.

Just out of curiosity, I've been wondering about the interior styling of Harmony. Are the cabin corridors and elevator lobbies going to be similar to Quantum Class? How about the Windjammer, will it be like Oasis or like Quantum? Any evidence of things like this yet?

I have these cabin photos (which I think I posted already?).

f2e4166d94828fab24d7a5049a619e4a.jpg

863a834ad32c5a0835244f0e146d2b65.jpg

I believe that someone wanted a close-up of the Solarium.

c1712e0060ca6929edcf287eef5adc6e.jpg

Thank you!

So they eliminate the outside deck space above the bridge as well? After having changed the outside decks at the back to additional cabins now on Harmony no more view to the front as well. On the lower deck with the running track almost no view as well.

Thank you!

So they eliminate the outside deck space above the bridge as well? After having changed the outside decks at the back to additional cabins now on Harmony no more view to the front as well. On the lower deck with the running track almost no view as well.

My eyes are old, but it looks to me like there is a railing outside the Solarium and above the bridge. Look to the left side and you will see it highlighted against the sky.

Thank you!

Maybe we can we tell from this drone image whether or not there is actually going to be deck space.

847c1de5a2b74bbb96aec3a7f7ba3dbd.jpg

Maybe we can we tell from this drone image whether or not there is actually going to be deck space.

847c1de5a2b74bbb96aec3a7f7ba3dbd.jpg

That is a great shot. I am hoping that indicates a little saved outdoor space.

I also hope they do not allow direct solarium access though as that would just lead to crowding. One of the benefits of the 'secret' balconies was that their usage was somewhat limited by the 'challenge' to get to them.