Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

If this photo is accurate, the slide touches down in Boardwalk behind AquaTheater seating. (Look in the bottom portion of the S) :)

fd1ac3d02998ec47904ed48ab6fa8a33.jpg

The one thing it is a little tough to interpret is how far aft the slides extend. Will they sweep all the way out over the Aqua Theater pool at their farthest point? Or stay back closer to the top of the FlowRider area "bridge"?

I'm sure they are considering the sight lines from the aqua theater suites and such, so it might be a good assumption that the slides don't sweep out too far. But how cool would it be to have a clear section of slide tube located right over the Aqua Theater?!

Edited by CapitalKyle

The one thing it is a little tough to interpret is how far aft the slides extend. Will they sweep all the way out over the Aqua Theater pool at their farthest point? Or stay back closer to the top of the FlowRider area "bridge"?

I'm sure they are considering the sight lines from the aqua theater suites and such, so it might be a good assumption that the slides don't sweep out too far. But how cool would it be to have a clear section of slide tube located right over the Aqua Theater?!

I'm sure they will consider the aqua suite views, the boardwalk balconies, not so much

Hello,

I have asked RCCL at their facebook page, if the Dreamworks Experience will be available on the Harmony.

The answer was NO.

The Dreamworks Experience will not be available on the Harmony. :mad::mad:

My kids will be very disappointed.:(

Mine too. This is a disappointment for us. I guess we will wait and see. I will need to keep my eye on Disney again.

Hello,

I have asked RCCL at their facebook page, if the Dreamworks Experience will be available on the Harmony.

The answer was NO.

The Dreamworks Experience will not be available on the Harmony. :mad::mad:

My kids will be very disappointed.:(

That's odd considering they are adding it to Majesty next year

Edited by John&LaLa

From what I've heard, the slides start over the AquaTheater, hanging from the aft end of deck 6. They wind their way downward into the Boardwalk area. What I want to know is how far do they extend into the Boardwalk. I'll ask this morning and see if I get an answer?!

From what I've heard, the slides start over the AquaTheater, hanging from the aft end of deck 6. They wind their way downward into the Boardwalk area. What I want to know is how far do they extend into the Boardwalk. I'll ask this morning and see if I get an answer?!

Did you mean Deck 16

We need to crowdsource Lloyd a longer lens. Who's in. :D

Lloyd is from Canada. Harmony is in France. I think he is doing a pretty good job getting great pictures already!!!😉

Really, Lloyd, how are you getting all the great info and pics? Do you know someone who is working on her?

Lauri

Using all the renderings, my partner and I attempted to come up with something that gives an idea of what the rendering may look like without that darn Top Secret sticker! :D

a98c709d3a4b3efc2635573a595d5f15.jpg

Hey! TasL, that's pretty darn close to the rendering.

It brings all those support posts into focus. Will be interesting to see how it compares to the real thing, eh?

I'm going to put it out there to my CC community. Given this screenshot from the Harmony promotional video, I'm speculating an Oasis class ship will FINALLY get a Margaritaville!!!

Margaritaville%20on%20Harmony_zps5ijgj1qb.png

There's no reason why NCL has to be the only line with one.

I'm going to put it out there to my CC community. Given this screenshot from the Harmony promotional video, I'm speculating an Oasis class ship will FINALLY get a Margaritaville!!!

Margaritaville%20on%20Harmony_zps5ijgj1qb.png

There's no reason why NCL has to be the only line with one.

Interesting.