Celebrity Webpage Changes GOOD NEWS!

SWORRUB1

I always use Chrome and this week can't log in whatever method. Tried Firefox today and can check in online but can't manage the reservation in any other way. No method works fully for me and not dependent on browser. Cruising in 5 weeks or so. Lucky I'd booked the trips I'd wanted and downloaded eticket etc.

The Celebrity website is working flawlessly for me.....................I will now take back all of the things I said about the "old" website and give a hearty CONGRATULATIONS to Celebrity in making this site usable..................Finally..................So, Thank You Celebrity for listening to our feedback and frustrations

Did you try this method I posted above? It works for me but when I try to log in any other way I get the maintenance pages as well. Works in Chrome and Firefox.

I called Captains Club earlier and they walked me through a way to see the reservation and extras.

Don't log in from the main screen or if you are already logged in then log out. From the celebrity home page click the link at the top "Already Booked" drop down menu, then click "Shore Excursions".

Then in the upper right hand corner there should be a "Log In" button, click that link which will bring up a log in menu on the left and an option on the right for "Not Registered" where you will need reservation #, last name, ship name and sail date. Use this to log in and then you should be able to see cruise extras from the "order history" or manage your reservation from "Cruise Summary" both in the top right corner.

Good luck!

Yes, I did. I did manage to see my drink package under order history. However when I tried Cruise Summary, it was back to site maintenance again.

Can't get into my reservation site. Tried last night and just now using both IE and Chrome. Trying to look at more excursions. Argh!!!!!!! Princess site is so easy..................

Yes, I did. I did manage to see my drink package under order history. However when I tried Cruise Summary, it was back to site maintenance again.

That happened to me the first time but after logging out and then back in all was working.

I like the look of the new website and I am glad the Calendar is back in the Cruise Planner. You can print it off and then fill in your activities/tours for a quick reference. It will take some poking around to find all the new features to get used to it:)

I was excited about the calendar too. However, when I printed it out, it was part gibberish. Some of the ports printed some didn't, the times printed as 8 AL and 6 CL instead of AM PM and "arrive" "depart" printed on one line as

" Ddo' qst qd" :confused:

Did you print your calender? I'm using Chrome.

Cynthia

I guess that the Good News bit maybe correct for the future, but I have just tried to book 650 dollars worth of excursions, only to get told at checkout that the webpage is broken!

Dont they want my money?

Edited by SWORRUB1

Can't get into my reservation site. Tried last night and just now using both IE and Chrome. Trying to look at more excursions. Argh!!!!!!! Princess site is so easy..................

I have had the same experience, so frustrating, I called captains club and they sorted it out for me, but also sent them a strongly worded e-mail with cc to contactmichael@ for all the good it will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I called Captains Club earlier and they walked me through a way to see the reservation and extras.

Don't log in from the main screen or if you are already logged in then log out. From the celebrity home page click the link at the top "Already Booked" drop down menu, then click "Shore Excursions".

Then in the upper right hand corner there should be a "Log In" button, click that link which will bring up a log in menu on the left and an option on the right for "Not Registered" where you will need reservation #, last name, ship name and sail date. Use this to log in and then you should be able to see cruise extras from the "order history" or manage your reservation from "Cruise Summary" both in the top right corner.

Good luck!

Madness - I can't get into 'mycelebrity' anymore - it auto redirects the web page back to http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk I have 3 reservations and can no longer see them . The above process doesn't work in the UK as you press already booked and it also redirects to the UK home page.

There are 2 links to 'my celebrity' one on already booked and one in the extras at the bottom of each page and neither now work in the UK.

Come on celebrity sort yourselves out - your user acceptance testing is rubbish

My cruise is in 5 days and I need to get into the booking and not pay an excessive call rate to speak to someone to do something I should be able to do online

Edited by Tiggertastic

If you log into celebrity via favorites bar I get site under maintenance. So I did a new entry from tool bar and wa la it worked. So I eliminated my old entry on my favorites bar and created a new one and now all is well. Try it. Good luck.

I have a different problem...I have two cruises booked. When I log in, I can see everything for the first cruise, but under the second cruise, I get the message "site under maintenance" and can't see anything.

Not too different. I can see everything on my 2nd cruise but not my 1st which is about 6 weeks away & our e-docs should be available very soon.

Mary Lou

I have had the same experience, so frustrating, I called captains club and they sorted it out for me, but also sent them a strongly worded e-mail with cc to contactmichael@ for all the good it will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I can now after 5 days get access to My Celebrity and see my upcoming cruise, things are definitely better, I can now see my Wave Drinks Promo for the 1st time ever.

It is just unfortunate they frustrate you for 5 days, these issues with IT must be costing them a fortune. Can't help thinking if they sorted these issues that perhaps some of the cost cutting could be avoided, as I am sure they are driving people away.

I would have cancelled if I had not sailed with them and know how different it is once on-board.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Glad some are having success, I can get logged in see reservation on initial page but can't go past that. Selecting Manage Reservation and it shows site under maintenance. Browser makes no difference and clearing cache no difference so still not all running okay.

Glad some are having success, I can get logged in see reservation on initial page but can't go past that. Selecting Manage Reservation and it shows site under maintenance. Browser makes no difference and clearing cache no difference so still not all running okay.

Mine was working and then stopped again when I went to the excursions.:(

Still having issues viewing my reservation for our Alaska cruise. At least I was able to access the on line check in to get our cruise docs and order luggage tags. I emailed Michael Bailey out of frustration, for all the good that will do. I'm also waiting to hear back from the CC with a solution. Good luck with that. :D

Mary Lou

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

Things have improved for me. I can login, and see "My Reservation". If I follow "Manage Reservation" and choose "View Reservation", I get site maintenance again. :mad: However, if I choose "Manage Reservation" and "Explore Cruise Planner" instead, I can then choose "My Reservation" at the top of the page, then "Cruise Summary" and it actually works. I can access "Order History" too.

Bottom line is that I can get to what I need, but have to take a circuitous route. :rolleyes:

Interesting that I can now see the 123go Beverage package and the OBC on my booking. My invoice shows OBC in USD$ but the website shows the same amount but in GBP£. Wonder which I'll get? I'll take 175GBP as this will work out at over 250USD:D