Celebrity Webpage Changes GOOD NEWS!

SWORRUB1

No problem looking up our reservation. Like others have said, I can easily access my reservation with all necessary information including beverage package, and the entire calendar with all purchased items at the appropriate times. I just clicked on the MY CELEBRITY button and everything came up right away after I entered my username and password. All excursions are available to book, but the dining reservations aren't available yet - probably because this cruise is still 7 months away. Everything worked extremely well! I too am using Google Chrome.

Edit: My husband just tried accessing our reservation with Internet Explorer and had zero problems. Everything worked like it did with Google Chrome.

I'm wondering if people who are having problems are using old versions of IE, Firefox or Chrome? My husband is more experienced with computers than I am and he always updates our browsers with the latest releases. He says older versions won't have some of the bells and whistles necessary to view many of the today's websites.

If you are having problems, he suggests you check to see if you are using the latest versions, and update your browsers if you have an older version.

Edited by PTMary

I can access our Canada reservation using either IE or Chrome. When I try to access our upcoming Alaska cruise I get reservation being modified, try in 20 minutes. Maybe it means our e-tickets are being loaded. If so it is taking all day.

Mary Lou

Ditto at 9:50 PM.

Will not work for me using chrome and ie. This wa s2 mins ago @10:04.pm

I called Captains Club earlier and they walked me through a way to see the reservation and extras.

Don't log in from the main screen or if you are already logged in then log out. From the celebrity home page click the link at the top "Already Booked" drop down menu, then click "Shore Excursions".

Then in the upper right hand corner there should be a "Log In" button, click that link which will bring up a log in menu on the left and an option on the right for "Not Registered" where you will need reservation #, last name, ship name and sail date. Use this to log in and then you should be able to see cruise extras from the "order history" or manage your reservation from "Cruise Summary" both in the top right corner.

Good luck!

I called Captains Club earlier and they walked me through a way to see the reservation and extras.

Don't log in from the main screen or if you are already logged in then log out. From the celebrity home page click the link at the top "Already Booked" drop down menu, then click "Shore Excursions".

Then in the upper right hand corner there should be a "Log In" button, click that link which will bring up a log in menu on the left and an option on the right for "Not Registered" where you will need reservation #, last name, ship name and sail date. Use this to log in and then you should be able to see cruise extras from the "order history" or manage your reservation from "Cruise Summary" both in the top right corner.

Good luck!

I tried that method and received WE'RE SORRY

Page Not Found

Celebrity Cruises Error Page

We Apologize for the Error

The page you are looking for can not be found. It could be that the page has moved, the page has been eliminated, or the web address entered could be incorrect. To navigate away from this error page, click here Celebrity Cruises website .

I can log in to My Celebrity and see the Cruise. I can access the Online Check in area. I can't access the area under "manage my reservation" - it's all over the place.:confused:

I've been able to get in ok, and like the new layout of My Celebrity. However for the last couple of days I got the site under maintenance notice - but when I refreshed the page it took me in ok.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Tried with Firefox this morning, looks Ok but I get the reservation is being modified message try again in 20 mins.

Will try again later!

I'm also getting the "reservation is being modified" message...will try later:confused:

Yes works well with Chrome browser as well.

Message re updating has gone, slightly different to yesterday now in that from

'My Cruise Summary' you now get 'View Cruise Planner Orders', and then 'Shopping Cart' and 'Order History'. Can see the Bev packages on Order History.

On the downside nothing about OBC yet!

Edited by SWORRUB1
Spelling and punctuation , well I am from Tipton!

All these errors and 20 minutes messages have been happening for so long! It was happening around the start of the year and intermittently since. It is sad that we feel a big sense of relief when we can see it all properly, like it is a bonus. :)

Pathetic. I just tried to log in. It asked me for "country of residence". Selected Australia and nothing happened. Tried the USA and it let me into the log on. Once logged on I selected my reservation but when I went to view it it gave me the "under maintenance" message.

NO GOOD NEWS HERE!

we have the right browsers and can log in...but they have taken away the excursions tab...now have a cruise planner..too bad the ports they feature are not on oue cruise although it has our correct dates and ports

I can log in. I get the My Celebrity page, which looks no different to me than it did before...except, of course, if I try to view my reservation. Then I get the "site maintenance" pages. It has been this way for days. And yes, this is with the latest version of Chrome. Tried Firefox too.

Seriously, can the web team fix anything without causing more issues? :mad:

I can log in. I get the My Celebrity page, which looks no different to me than it did before...except, of course, if I try to view my reservation. Then I get the "site maintenance" pages. It has been this way for days. And yes, this is with the latest version of Chrome. Tried Firefox too.

Seriously, can the web team fix anything without causing more issues? :mad:

Did you try this method I posted above? It works for me but when I try to log in any other way I get the maintenance pages as well. Works in Chrome and Firefox.

Good luck!

I have a different problem...I have two cruises booked. When I log in, I can see everything for the first cruise, but under the second cruise, I get the message "site under maintenance" and can't see anything.

Did you try this method I posted above? It works for me but when I try to log in any other way I get the maintenance pages as well. Works in Chrome and Firefox.

Good luck!

As I posted yesterday, that method doesn't work for my booking. I still can't get in.

I am wondering how to get them to load the right excursions for our ports. Maybe it will resolve itself if and when the ones for Mobay are loaded.

. If they don't , not sure how to book them. We are not going to either port they now show under Montego Bay..oh well..maybe we could book on board, Everything else we pre-booked is there so happy for that!

Interesting it shows on mine as two and two below. Thanks for telling me.

Edit - I put an "enter" between the first two and second two. It still shows on mine as two above and two below. Hope that makes it better. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's now showing as two and two for me, as well. Maybe related to the browser I'm using.

rM3panno posted a method suggested by Captains Club in post #30 and following it exactly as posted was the only method that worked for me to access my reservations. Lots of changes to the excursion page, etc. so obviously they are working on the website. Thanks, I was getting very discouraged!

I don't think it is a browser issue at all (yet!) Simply Celebrity have decided to upgrade the MY Celebrity site and not all cruises/reservations are yet updated.

They probably run a script or something in the background to convert current data into the new layout. Explains why working for some and not for others (myself included).

Why they have done this midweek, why on top of the only recent launched 123GO program, why have they done it without any communication (its not like they'd not have our email address) or web page notification????????? :confused: - well they are the REAL questions that if answered will lead us to the Holy Grail:D

With so many people having so much trouble getting Celebrity online, one person suggested using Google Chrome. I did that today and was able to get all work done and get my express pass completed.

I am still having trouble getting the excursions to come up properly, but I called the number Celebrity gave for online trouble and spoke to a person immediately and he was very helpful.

Hope it works for others.