Do you hide your toothbrush?

bplazo

my family thinks I am crazy because I will not allow toothbrushes to be left out (just never know if the rim of the toilet needs cleaning, I always bring Lysol, and I always make sure everything is neat and tidy before we leave the cabin

my family thinks I am crazy because I will not allow toothbrushes to be left out (just never know if the rim of the toilet needs cleaning, I always bring Lysol, and I always make sure everything is neat and tidy before we leave the cabin

You are - totally.

DON

I use a toothbrush case at home and on vacation. At home I go even further and leave it inside the medicine cabinet as well as using the toothbrush case.

Watching all those shows about flushing toilets and ewwww

I have it in a holder also and have it standing upright in a glass and put it into the cabin medicine closet..I feel pretty safe about it then ;)

I'd never thought about that though I can understand why people do. Unless I'm mistaken the toilet lids in the cabins must be down to access the flush button. Not sure if that's on all ships though. I also try not to be overly cautious about germs as I also agree that exposure does help build immune system. After my first bout of illness because of this will probably change my view.:eek:

We have battery powered toothbrushes and found little snap-on plastic covers in our pharmacy in the section where they sell travel items. Had to snip out a little larger opening, but it was easy to do. I'm not too worried about the flushing toilet, as someone said the lid must be down, but do think about cleaning products that our room steward might be spraying in the bathroom, or even coughing or sneezing. The precaution is simple, cheap, and easy, so why not do it?

For me, I just have to wonder what you could have done to Stewart that he would even consider using your toothbrush to clean the toilet. Personally, I'm a nice person and I can't imagine that he would even think about it. Our toothbrushes are left out neatly beside our other bathroom stuff.