Freedom of the Seas drydock

If I may ask, is that a D1 connecting room? I have one of those next week (yay!) and I was just curious if you could point the tv near the bed, since there is only a chair and not a sofa?

Thanks!

I think it's a D1, can't recall, take a look at a deck plan if you can - 8328.

Yes, TV swivels, they are a few years old and just ok.

Connecting staterooms only have chair, no sofa, because of space needed for conx door opening.

Very disappointed that the staterooms are not updated. Besides the R Bar that was the only thing I cared about. O'well I will still have fun come November.

Especially when under COMING SOON on the Royal Caribbean website it clearly says "New and renovated staterooms throughout the ship" :rolleyes::o

To clarify something. The new forward staterooms do *not* block the windows of the gym as some believed. The treadmills still have a view of the sea. The new staterooms closed off the spa treatment rooms. It appears you enter these new rooms just to the side of the spa entrance, not far from the elevators. You do not have to enter from the outdoors as someone thought in an earlier post.

There is some type of public deck above the new forward staterooms. But it is closed off right now.

6daf6d6418184f5308d4fbbf91afba99.jpg

80c6bd0d917fa89b37a7a4da86355382.jpg

d758a3eda29d5aa01b0a5db3080bb1db.jpg

I think it's a D1, can't recall, take a look at a deck plan if you can - 8328.

Yes, TV swivels, they are a few years old and just ok.

Connecting staterooms only have chair, no sofa, because of space needed for conx door opening.

It's an E1. Slightly smaller than the D's which is why it has the chair with the connecting cabin. The connecting D cabins have a Loveseat instead of the sofa.

Very quickly. :D

If I may ask, is that a D1 connecting room? I have one of those next week (yay!) and I was just curious if you could point the tv near the bed, since there is only a chair and not a sofa?

Thanks!

8328 is Category E (E1). Category D1 has the full size sofa. But, the TV does indeed swivel towards the bed or sofa/chair.

Those pictures of the promenade are either not current or they are not of the Freedom. Notice the lack of Freestyle machines outside of Sorrento's.

I think I can see the freestyle machines a little further down.. on the same side as Sorrento's....

I see two circles, one in front of the ship and one under the hot tub ...

attachment.php?attachmentid=338568&d=1422634818

8200 is the oblong yellow circle to the right (I think!) and my parent's stateroom is one of the ones circled in yellow on the left under the hot tubs.

Edited by Maybaybie10