What does the Johnny Rockets fee cover??

Hi, cant remember what the Johnny Rockets fee is, would you happen to know??

Also, once u pay your fee what does it actually cover??

Do u pay the same whether you simply just order a milkshake or order a burger and fries with it??

Off on Freedom in a few weeks, very excited, thanks.

It cover's everything except milkshakes and soft drinks. We have often just got a milkshake and paid no cover charge ($3.95) for this...but usually get it to go.

Edited by Ashland

Here's the menu. All foods are covered in the fee, beverages extra.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/cont...nnyrockets.pdf

If you just buy milkshake to go I think they allow you to pay just the bar price.

Your link isn't working on my iPad. Can you repost it please?

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Here's the menu. All foods are covered in the fee, beverages extra.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/cont...nnyrockets.pdf

If you just buy milkshake to go I think they allow you to pay just the bar price.

Your link isn't working on my iPad. Can you repost it please?

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

See if this is a complete URL:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/johnnyrockets.pdf

Does everyone pay a cover change if they are not eating?

Would like to take the GS & GD;

Thanks

Not sure I understand - are you just going to watch them eat? I guess if you don't eat anything, they might not charge you.

Does everyone pay a cover change if they are not eating?

Would like to take the GS & GD;

Thanks

I don't know who GS and GD are, but I would assume that if you are going to occupy a seat, they will charge you the cover. At least I think they should.

I don't know who GS and GD are, but I would assume that if you are going to occupy a seat, they will charge you the cover. At least I think they should.

GS = Grandson

GD = Grandaughter

I think it's a fun place to visit and I totally understand why you'd take your grandchildren there. If it's only them eating I don't think they would charge you just for being there. I have never seen Johnny Rockets full so it's not like you would be taking a seat that another paying customer could be using. I'm pretty sure they would welcome you in as you are supervising your grandchildren after all.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I think it's a fun place to visit and I totally understand why you'd take your grandchildren there. If it's only them eating I don't think they would charge you just for being there. I have never seen Johnny Rockets full so it's not like you would be taking a seat that another paying customer could be using. I'm pretty sure they would welcome you in as you are supervising your grandchildren after all.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

don't be so sure.. since it is all you can eat, what is to prevent Grams form sneaking a fry or three? the cover charge is for occupying a seat. doesn't matter whether you eat one fry or 4 burgers and a pound of fries.

just like buffets are one price whether you eat everything in sight, or take one plate of fruit

I would think take them when its not busy then they will probably be ok with you sitting down without eating.

I've never seen it really busy either. I'm sure they would rather have two cover charges than none.

If they don't have a lower price option for little ones then they are probably going to be fine as littlies don't eat so much anyway.

Edited by Adayatatime

I would think take them when its not busy then they will probably be ok with you sitting down without eating.

I've never seen it really busy either. I'm sure they would rather have two cover charges than none.

If they don't have a lower price option for little ones then they are probably going to be fine as littlies don't eat so much anyway.

Perhaps that may be the case on UK sailings but on US sailings on different ships in our experience JR's is often quite busy, frequently with wait times during peak periods.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Are to go items available from Johnny Rockets if you pay the fee?

Yes. For the same cover charge, you get one order of fries/rings, one sandwich and one dessert as opposed to all you can eat if you eat in.

Why would anyone on a ship with a very large variety of foods available.

Go and pay to each "junk food"?

Even if it was no extra cost I probably would not go...

Because they're on vacation and want to try something different? Less crowded? Better tasting?

We went last year on FOS and it wasn't a problem if one person was eating and the other wasn't. Our waiter actually brought a little plate for my wife to have some fries if she wanted. She had a few. We had a C&A coupon for BOGO milkshakes -- they're pretty good :cool:

Why would anyone on a ship with a very large variety of foods available.

Go and pay to each "junk food"?

Even if it was no extra cost I probably would not go...

Actually, elder DS ate at least one of the WJ burgers each day. His wife always cooks very healthy so being on vacation he ate all sorts of things he doesn't get at home.

Headed out on the 14th. Is it just me, or it Johnny Rockets always so much better at sea than on shore? I loved the breakfasts at JR on Allure. Not sure they do that on Explorer. I can't remember if they had that last time I was on Voyager.