No reservations after 8 pm sunday

berylde

I called RCL @ 7:45 PM today to take advantage of their weekend sales and was put on hold. I was disconnected at 8 PM. When I redialed, was told the office closed at 8 PM on Sunday..

I guess alot of you guys knew this but it was a shock to me. Just venting------------------

I called RCL @ 7:45 PM today to take advantage of their weekend sales and was put on hold. I was disconnected at 8 PM. When I redialed, was told the office closed at 8 PM on Sunday..

I guess alot of you guys knew this but it was a shock to me. Just venting------------------

This number (866) 562-7625 is supposed to be able to book cruises 24/7.

Even if they closed, they should have answered you since you were already in the queue..

Even if they closed, they should have answered you since you were already in the queue..

You would certainly think so, but I have had the same thing happen. You are on hold while they check something....and the magic time occurs and there is a click and then a dial tone.

When you call back...the offices are closed.

It is really annoying. I just try to call (from work/home) now during the day.

That is the second time this month that I have heard someone call and find the office "closed". I, too, had thought that RC was now 24/7.

:(

Carol, it has to be right. It says 24/7 right on Royal's website!:p

C&A keeps shorter hours:

Crown & Anchor Society (800) 526-9723

Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST

Saturday - Sunday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST

The 562 (main) number is supposed to be 24/7:

If you are in the US or Canada:

Reserve your Royal Caribbean Vacation

by calling our Certified Vacation Planners

Call us anytime! We are available 24/7 (866) 562-7625

Outside the U.S. is different as well:

If you are outside the US or Canada:

Reserve your Royal Caribbean Vacation

by calling our Certified Vacation Planners

at the International reservations desk or

send us an e-mail: reservationroyal@rccl.com

Hours of operation: Mon-Fri, 8am to 8pm EST

Sunday, 9am to 6pm EST +1 (305) 341-0204

This number (866) 562-7625 is supposed to be able to book cruises 24/7.

It is open depending on which option you select.

If you select option for have a hold etc comes up with closed. I have only ever been able to get through on the "I want to make a new reservation" option:D

If you select option for have a hold etc comes up with closed. I have only ever been able to get through on the "I want to make a new reservation" option:D

Good tip.:)

Very true- When I call during the early morning hours (like now) if I press the button for make changes to a reservation I come up with the closed message.

You have to hit the button for make a new reservation to get the 24/7 folks. They will make changes, not just new reservations.

Edited by molly361

Would think so, but must be something happening with businesses everywhere. Had this happen to me with Sprint who I am happy to report is no longer my cell provider. That was the straw for me.