Farewell my CC friends, from chesterh

chesterh

Thank you for your words Chester. Have read your blogs, smiled with you and shared your thoughts. We are very lucky to bond with our pets and yours is an obviously well loved doggy. My prayer and caring thoughts for you as even though we have never met you have touched me.

I had never heard of you before reading your post, but I have gone to your website and can't stop reading your stories. I have ordered your book as well, after bursting into laughter at the title. You are leaving a legacy that will be enjoyed by many for years to come. God be with you.

You have touched us all in such a positive way with your beautiful attitude and sense of humor. And indeed, you have a way with words! I ordered the book too, cannot wait for it to arrive.

May God comfort you and your family through this difficult transition, Chester.

Doris

I too went to Amazon in order to buy Chester's book, but I found 2 titles:

What Time Is the Midnight Buffet?: Tales from the Cruise Adventure of a Lifetime

What Time Is the Midnight Buffet?: How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Our Cruise

Which one is the book everyone is ordering? Thanks, Dani[ela]

Edited by dani negreanu

I bought the 2007 Kindle version of What Time Is the Midnight Buffet?: Tales from the Cruise Adventure of a Lifetime. Dh started the book the same day and finished it the next day; he really enjoyed it and shared much of it with me as he read. I plan to read it on our November Eclipse cruise.

Does anyone know the difference between the two books? Different versions?

Kathy

Edited by TourDeCruise
Dh really enjoyed book; different versions of same book?

The book I have at home that I bought several years ago is the "How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Our Cruise". It's the adventures of their first cruise on Celebrity. Very funny stuff!

"What Time Is the Midnight Buffet?: Tales from the Cruise Adventure of a Lifetime" is also about their first cruise on the Galaxy according to my dh. Maybe the same book? In our case, we have the Kindle version.

chesterh, you continue to stay in our thoughts. I am looking forward to reading your book, which by my dh's and all other reports is a very enjoyable and humorous one.

Chester--

I don't read the Celebrity threads anymore as we don't cruise that much that requires flying. What a shock I got tonight to see your post. I was looking to see what the Summit is doing instead of Bermuda this week. Never did find it. DH has battled cancer for the last 3 years so we just cruise out of Boston when we can.

The very best to you and all your family from DH and me from the "coast!"

Nancy

chesterh ~ first and foremost, we're a family here on Cruise Critic. When one of our family is hurting, we all hurt. Know that your many posts, reviews and participation here have made our family "better" and helped us all enjoy cruising a little bit more.

Know that our thoughts, prayers and gratitude are with you and Kris.

HUGS!!!!

~Anne

May God bless you and your family at this difficult time. Your posts inspired me to book Celebrity and now I am hooked. Yours were the BEST trip reports I have ever read. I bought your book, I am a fan. You will be missed.