El Cheapo Cruises Thread

I think they must all use the same computer programme. I have seen prices change by the hour..

Mind you , all it needs is for say an RSL or a Bowls Club , to decide on a group cruise , and 200 people show interest ,and theres 100 cabins gone....or put on hold.

Exactly, or even a large family group and friends. We decided to book a cruise for my 50th next year and had quite a number of friends and family also book cabins within two days.

Exactly, or even a large family group and friends. We decided to book a cruise for my 50th next year and had quite a number of friends and family also book cabins within two days.

Where are you cruising for your 50th? You must be a year before me. I'm thinking I might go South america

. I checked on a November cruise today on the RCI website and though what the wedding bells? Just using interior as an example here; Interior $1161.78pp. Interior GTY $1570.78pp. :confused::eek:

Is there some reason why an inside GTY would be $400 more expensive than a non-GTY?

I think Celebrity have tweaked with this. They seem (and correct me if I'm wrong) to offer at opening packaged up with the drinks package and other perks.

We booked our next Solstice cruise (Feb 2017) while on Solstice last December. Got an excellent deal - OBC, drinks package and grats included. I'm not sure when that cruise was released but prices are quite a bit higher now.

Hi Everyone,

Found a better than normal pricing for a Xmas cruise on Explorer of the Seas, promende cabin, $1972 ,Balcony is $3000.Still expensive but cheap for a Xmas -New Year, 12 days from 22nd of December. Internet travel agent,tips are even included.

Cheers Deb

After advice, Never sailed RCI before but need to book a specific cruise . (Other family members are already booked on it )

11 nights 18 March 2018 Radiance of the Seas To New Zealand

Price i can get for a D1 Superior Balcony is $1871

I have checked a similar. Cruise leaving March 2017 and it seems to be sold out except for interior cabins ..usually I wait till much later and drink package inclusions on other cruise lines but it seems that Royal Caribbean may sell out on these cruises ? Is the above a reasonable (Not bargain like we normally get here ..but reasonable price ) or should I wait ?? I'm procrastinating [emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does it specifically need to be a D1? A D1 is in the better part of the ship but a big part of the classification is a fold out sofa. If there are 3 or 4 of you in the cabin then by all means get a D1. But if there are only 2 of you, you are paying extra for a fold out sofa that you won't even be using for sleeping.

There is only 2 of us in that cabin , sister and myself but my reading is that the cabin difference is I94sqm v 167 and the balcony is also larger. Than the ordinary balcony? I'm a seasoned cruiser but it will be my sisters first time and she wants a balcony and as large a cabin as she can get ! (She's also scared she will be sea sick so mid ship best option)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Ru2on