El Cheapo Cruises Thread

Unfortunately, I don't know the name of that website, but with a bit of googling I think I may have found it, does it by any chance start with the lettters oz?

Correct....also has the word "cruising" in there somewhere as well!!!

The deal is still there too BTW

Edited by Fletch1

While I wait and hope for a last minute bargain on Explorer Syd-Seattle next April I am going ahead and booking things for after we get to Seattle. Cruises to Alaska are quite expensive and I have been watching prices both in AUD and through US TA's.

Don't think I will get a bargain so might bite the bullet tonight and pay top $$$. Big labour day sale on one of the top US on line TA's. $2200 USD (ouch) for an OV 9 nights on Solstice Vancouver to Seattle.

BUT will get.

Premium Bev package

Grats

$450 OBC (so we could eat most nights in specialty restaurants)

Unlimited internet

Seems expensive. Well it IS expensive but when you check the cruise on Aussie sites it is $3819 AUD for an OV and I think you get standard bev package and one other perk.

Might not get to that part of the world again so what the hell might as well live it up. Being a US TA I can also cancel before finals if a better deal comes up.

So, I was just looking at some cruise sites on the iPad (as you do) and stumbled across this one. I reckon I would have fallen over if I wasn't lying in bed.

Fraser Island Cruise A803

4 NIGHTS 13 JAN 2018 Pacific Aria cruises

INSIDE $46 ($12/day)

OUTSIDE $86 ($22/day)

We've never sailed with P&O but at this price for a short cruise I reckon I'll give them a go if this price is legit. I've filled out the online enquiry form and I'll report back when I hear from them.

It's a shame we can mention TA websites on here. :(

I reckon someone made a typo entering prices.

I managed to speak to the on the phone and they won't honour the price as it was a "mistake".

Fremantle-Singapore

14 September 2016

12 Nights

Sea Princess

Up To $200 Onboard Credit*

Twin From $974 pp inside only left

Triple From $1208 pp

Nice price and obc, all good except for the ship, I prefer to stay away from Sea/Sun/Dawn Princesses these days, old in the tooth and ordinary. Nothing like the 'American Princess ships.' - they have the better food, service, entertainment, newer ships and the 'gun crews.'

Standby for incoming.

Edited by NSWP

There are a few that have it, I have found one for $25 for a 4 night cruise out of Brisbane, when you click on the link it takes you to a 404 error or a message that says ' The cruise has sailed' despite it being for next year.:confused:

$25 for 4 nights Mic? Must be a quadrupule day cruise from Brisvegas to Moreton Bay - Seniors cruise on ye olde Brisbane River Cat. Done that but a one dayer.

$25 for 4 nights Mic? Must be a quadrupule day cruise from Brisvegas to Moreton Bay - Seniors cruise on ye olde Brisbane River Cat. Done that but a one dayer.

Hamilton island cruise but as said, seemed like it was a wrong price by P&O and got pulled quickly.

Booked the Solstice Alaskan cruise.

Not El Cheapo by any means but far El Cheaper through a USA TA than booking locally. Also we can hang out for a price drop or cancel before finals if something else comes up.

So if you must book always have a look both home and away.

Booked the Solstice Alaskan cruise.

Not El Cheapo by any means but far El Cheaper through a USA TA than booking locally. Also we can hang out for a price drop or cancel before finals if something else comes up.

So if you must book always have a look both home and away.

Congratulations.....you will love the Solstice....out of 20 or so ships we have been on, probably the best one we have experienced.

We cruised on her in April this year Sydney to Honolulu, and have also cruised on her sister ship the Eclipse in the Baltic last year.......everything is top notch including the free M&M's at the ice cream bar!!!....(very important!!!).

I am very envious!

Just booked inside guarantee 7th November CARNIVAL LEGEND $828 PP WITH $500 OBC PER CABIN

Not to be sneezed at found it on the book of faces telling me about the cruising line in oz

Edited by windsor26

SINGAPORE ROUND TRIP

Indonesia & Malaysia Cruise

Celebrity Cruises, Celebrity Millennium

Depart: 27th November 2016, for 12 nights

Total Price

Interior Stateroom - Guaranteed -A$834.38pp

Outside from A$851.03pp Balcony from A$1162.35pp

Suite from A$3154.88pp

SINGAPORE ROUND TRIP

Indonesia & Malaysia Cruise

Celebrity Cruises, Celebrity Millennium

Depart: 27th November 2016, for 12 nights

Total Price

Interior Stateroom - Guaranteed -A$834.38pp

Outside from A$851.03pp Balcony from A$1162.35pp

Suite from A$3154.88pp

Does that include any perks for Ocean view and above cabins?

Righto, starts to add up then.

It would be good to cruise with see yourself and Dennis again.:D

We'd also love that to happen too.

I think this one is still a great bargain. O/V with Tax & Grat's included is still less than $100/ngt.:p:cool::)

Very, very tempting:eek:.