El Cheapo Cruises Thread

Had a look at Royals new sale this morning. Around Feb 2017 there seems to be a couple of 10 day cruises where you can get a J.S. for around the $1500 mark each plus $200 obc. Not to bad for suite!

Also noticed their updated booking engine now a bit similar to other Lines, giving you more options of choosing forward, aft or middle.

Saw on current RCI sale (30% off 2nd person, obc etc) that Radiance is doing inaugural visit to Tonga on 3 Dec 16 sailing ex Sydney to Auckland, 13 nights. Prices seemed to jump up and down while I was looking. Have booked with the well known oz site, inside cabin, 13 nights for 2 $2100 plus $200 obc. It would seem in a short space of time that sale price is now gone. Our cabin is confirmed but it is a disabled access cabin. What do you regular commentators think of this deal? I feel it is pretty good, but still working on being a regular cruiser so appreciate your comments. Cheers.

Saw on current RCI sale (30% off 2nd person, obc etc) that Radiance is doing inaugural visit to Tonga on 3 Dec 16 sailing ex Sydney to Auckland, 13 nights. Prices seemed to jump up and down while I was looking. Have booked with the well known oz site, inside cabin, 13 nights for 2 $2100 plus $200 obc. It would seem in a short space of time that sale price is now gone. Our cabin is confirmed but it is a disabled access cabin. What do you regular commentators think of this deal? I feel it is pretty good, but still working on being a regular cruiser so appreciate your comments. Cheers.

1. That's a very good price if it's for two!

2. Don't expect too much from Tonga.

3. A disabled access cabin is usually about twice the size of a normal cabin esp the bathroom. My son and I got allocated one on the Pacific Jewel, we could have held a ball in it.

If you are prepared to fly to Seattle in the next four days this is a super bargain:)

Less than $60/night P/P

Explorer Of The Seas Cabin Code: Z Cruise Code: EX08OCT16 Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom (Guaranteed) Departing: Seattle - Washington

Departure Date: 8/10/2016

Nights: 24

Your double occupancy Cabin Fare: $2,668.00

One of the the great OZ deals.

Heavily reduced..P&O Cruises...Arcadia and Aurora World Cruise Segments.

My newsletter had San Fran to AK, Sydney to HK, Sydney to Singers and Ak to San Fran. Lots of choices available.

Check prices with your own TA if interested ....but tell them you only want the heavily discounted prices released today.

This 11 night Fly, Cruise & Stay deal includes:

- Return Economy Class airfare from Perth (add $100pp to fly from Sydney)

- 1 night stay in Singapore

- 10 night cruise aboard Diamond Princess from Singapore visiting Kota Kinabalu, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Ko Samui, Singapore, Penang, Kuala Lumpur (Port Kelang) and Singapore

- FREE Oceanview upgrade!

- US$85 onboard credit per stateroom

- All taxes

- 10 night cruise aboard Diamond Princess from Singapore visiting Kota Kinabalu, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Ko Samui, Singapore, Penang, Kuala Lumpur (Port Kelang) and Singapore

- All taxes

What price3???????????

Booked this one a couple of months ago. Cruise (booked through Princess) + 1 night accommodation (booked through Wotif) + airfare direct from Gold Coast (booked with Scoot) = less than this special.

I'm glad for once I see we got a bargain. Usually I don't look because I don't want to know I could have got a better deal.

What price3???????????

For today's 1 day sale grab a bargain on our 11 night Asia package including return flights, 1 night stay in Singapore, 10 night cruise aboard 4* Diamond Princess with meals and entertainment onboard. Depart 28th November 2016 for a one day sale price of only $1499pp, twin share in an Oceanview Stateroom + receive US$85 onboard credit credit per stateroom!

- All meals and entertainment onboard

- All taxes

BONUS OFFER: FREE Oceanview upgrade + US$85 onboard credit per stateroom!

The above offer is for a 10 night cruise + 1 night accom pre-cruise. There is an addon of 3 days to to this cruise. On return to Singapore it continues to Penang and Kuala Lumpur then back to Singapore. These ports are not included in the 11 night package.

Pacific Eden

3 night departing 25 May 2017 from Fremantle.

A great Oz site is showing

$48pp quad inside

$97pp twin inside

$72 pp quad oceanview

$413pp quad suite

These are just are sample of the cabins available. That quad inside is just $16 pp per day with $50 OBC per cabin lol

Sent from my SM-G925I using Forums mobile app

Edited by qualifiedcruiseologist

Pacific Eden

3 night departing 25 May 2017 from Fremantle.

A great Oz site is showing

$48pp quad inside

$97pp twin inside

$72 pp quad oceanview

$413pp quad suite

These are just are sample of the cabins available. That quad inside is just $16 pp per day with $50 OBC per cabin lol

Sent from my SM-G925I using Forums mobile app

Wow, that is cheap

Ship Name: Aurora

Cruise Code: PR701MELSYD

Departure Date: Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Cruise Name: Melbourne to Sydney

Nights: 3

Departing: Melbourne

Solo $436 oceanview

Edited by icat2000

I wanted to include a screenshot but didn't know how. Anyway, if you're looking for a cheap cruise don't do this one.

This is the fare quoted for an RCI cruise, interior with virtual balcony for 2;

$3, 999, 999, 996.00

Maybe it's the price for 2 people chartering the ship??????!!!!!