El Cheapo Cruises Thread

Pre Christmas NZ special for Kiwis........

Dec 3 Golden Princess , 13 nt Ak to Ak cruise around NZ  via Melbourne. Good prices on balconies and mini suites .

Good chance to escape the seasonal rush but still  be home with the family for Christmas.

1 hour ago, datone said:

Just booked Sea Princess ex Brisbane return on 17 November for a 7-night cruise up the QLD coast.   Only $782 pp interior twin and managed to get $75 OBC as well.   

I could've been interested in that, but I am not 'allowed' to book any more at the moment.🙂

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:20 PM, marinating said:

Just booked NCL Jewel Sydney to Papeete in February 2020.

obstructed window $2350 each for 21 nights.

Flights back to Sydney around $600 so a great priced holiday. 

what site did you book? I cant see for that price , maybe I am too late boohoo

17 minutes ago, Kazzygirl said:

17 minutes ago, Kazzygirl said:

An online agency, they are the guru of all things cruising. There is a special once you get into the booking for second person at discounted rate. Hope this helps!

12 hours ago, sheridan318 said:

Just booked ovation of the seas  $2293 balcony guarantee hawaii to sydney leaves September 30th 

19 nights 

Great price.

Out of curiosity, how did you go for flights this close to embarkation?

• Like 1

Just looking at a website to 'Find a Cruise Sale'. There is a last minute offer on a 10 night cruise on P&O Pacific Explorer from Sydney to Port Vila and Mystery Island etc. The promotion fare is from $881 and it seems to include a drinks package. That is an incredible price. Unfortunately we have another cruise booked at that time but maybe someone else here can take advantage of this deal.

Please note that when I moved to the next page on that website, the full price came up. On a previous occasion when I found that, I phoned the company and they said that the lower price was correct. They had not altered all the prices on their next page.

I have often looked at the prices of 7 nights cruise around the Hawaiian Islands but found the cost per day quite high compared to what I would normally like to pay.   Do people think this is reasonable at $4,690 per person inside twin?NCL_-_Jewel_Hawaiian_Islands__Tahitian_Treasures.jpg.b5c937aff3d1e30995b3a87b1f9d8de8.jpg

13 night Tahitian & Hawaiian Island cruise from Honolulu to Papeete onboard Norwegian Jewel in an Interior Cabin
  • Economy flights to Honolulu, returning from Papeete
  • All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues & selected non-alcoholic beverages
  • Wide range of on board activities & entertainment.
  • All port charges & government taxes
Bonus Value
  • BONUS Beverage Package included – valued at US$3200
  • BONUS 2 Nights pre cruise in a centrally located hotel in Honolulu
  • BONUS 1 Night post cruise in a centrally located hotel in Papeete
  • BONUS pre-paid gratuities included onboard your cruise
  •  

General Sail Date Information

Set Sail on Friday, April 3rd, 2020

Additional Sail Dates*

• 20/03/2020 - Reverse itinerary operating from Papeete to Honolulu *surcharges may apply
  • 17/04/2020 - Reverse itinerary operating from Papeete to Honolulu *surcharges may apply

*Surcharges may apply

On 9/13/2019 at 10:13 PM, banzaii said:

Great price.

Out of curiosity, how did you go for flights this close to embarkation?

8 hours ago, sheridan318 said:

$429 pp jetstar from melbourne 

Well done all round.  Have a great trip!

14 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

Just looking at a website to 'Find a Cruise Sale'. There is a last minute offer on a 10 night cruise on P&O Pacific Explorer from Sydney to Port Vila and Mystery Island etc. The promotion fare is from $881 and it seems to include a drinks package. That is an incredible price. Unfortunately we have another cruise booked at that time but maybe someone else here can take advantage of this deal.

Please note that when I moved to the next page on that website, the full price came up. On a previous occasion when I found that, I phoned the company and they said that the lower price was correct. They had not altered all the prices on their next page.

That is a great price, especially if including drinks. The cruise is almost free.

• Like 1