I'm taking my Crocs!

cruisecrunch

Crocs have some really cute styles in addition to the traditional ones.

My husband loves his crocs. He has leather topped ones. My daughter hates them and is disgusted when he wears them. The funniest thing was in Singapore recently the guy sitting in the table next to us had the same ones on. My daughter couldn't believe that 2 people had no class wearing them.

I personally think the "traditional" croc style are the ugliest things going, that said I have two pairs for camping and they are close to the comfiest shoes I own. If your feet are happy in these then who cares what other people think! It's your vacation be happy, and comfy!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I personally think the "traditional" croc style are the ugliest things going, that said I have two pairs for camping and they are close to the comfiest shoes I own. If your feet are happy in these then who cares what other people think! It's your vacation be happy, and comfy!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi:) I don't wear them at all but the original poster was asking if

people will be more accepting of her wearing them.....I agree with you.

Just because I don't wear them? I don't care if other people do either.

I think the original crocs are about the ugliest shoe I've ever seen, but DH and two of three grandsons love them to death. DH has several pairs. Do I care if he wears them? No more than he cares if I wear worn-out but comfy sandals. There's a lot to be said for finding a comfortable shoe.

And the person that judges your personal fashion choice is a loser.

Sure, go ahead and wear them on your cruise.

Enjoy and be comfy! Be aware that they do get slippery on the wet decks. I bought my first pair of crocs on a cruise ship when I had only brought thong style sandals with me and immediately got a blister between the toes where the thong goes. They were quite slippery at the pool.

I personally don't wear them in "real" life, but I do have some for camping. The original style with the holes in them are for inside the RV. I found some of the original style with NO holes in them for walking on the beach - less sand gets in the shoe that way. And they're oh so "pretty" in pink!

I couldn't live without my Crocs Athens flip flops! Just about the only sandals I can wear for any length of time because of plantar fasciitis. :)

Try orthaheel brand flip flops. They have been my lifesavers -- the support and heel placement has kept me from having Planter Faciitis outbreak for over four years. first time in years I have multiple stylish shoes even in pink and blue and gold! In the winter I wear the clogs and mary jane styles and I can walk all day in them without a problem. In the winter, I find that I can also wear the support stockings which helps with circulation and swelling but in the summer or heat I just like the feet out flapping in the air:p. I order all my shoes on line and I also support a local store who carries Orthaheel brand but had trouble keeping my common size in stock.

The shoes and sandels are in the $100 to $125 range but I was buying $400 orthodics that did not give me the comfort level and mobility of orthaheel.

I'm taking my crocs to use as slippers in the hotel rooms and ship cabin. They wide, so will be a much welcome relief while relaxing after a hard day on my feet. They slip on and off easily, so no fussing with getting them on in the middle of night for a bathroom visit. I like that I'll be able to wipe them off before storing them after the hotels and cruise (carpet floors can be so dirty :( ).

I'm a converted croc hater.:) My husband swore by them and forever I resisted. Then I needed knee surgery and couldn't wear my heels and I finally let him convince me to try a pair. I loved them. And they r4eally have some stylish ones too. recently went to a formal wedding and was worried what I could wear with my semiformal dress and we went to the croc store and I found a lovely matching pair.:):)

Crocs for life.