MS Westerdam Sail-Away- October 25, 2014

aliaschief

I expect to be here for sailaway and hope to see the Eurodam sail as well.

I think I heard that the Westerdam is set to sail at 3:45 P. M.

Thanks, your correct. I just checked Port Schedule and Westerdam is now listed as a 3.45 departure.

Edited by aliaschief

Master Marley is one handsome fellow. Thanks for sharing and welcome back.

Thanks :) he's come a long way from that cute little bundle of last year:eek:

Nice to be home, but I can't go to the Pinnacle or the Lido or the MDR - I have to cook:p

So THIS is where the Fully Addicted Cruisers hang out!!!!! I thought no one could be as addicted as I am! Thank Goodness I found you!!! Ha! I have both webcams pulled up!!!! I will be watching!!!

Welcome aboard! If you are looking for a cure to your addiction, however, you have come to the wrong place. We are major enablers!:D

So THIS is where the Fully Addicted Cruisers hang out!!!!! I thought no one could be as addicted as I am! Thank Goodness I found you!!! Ha! I have both webcams pulled up!!!! I will be watching!!!

Welcome aboard. See you will be sailing on the Eurodam. Just spent 18 days Aug/Sep on Her on the Viking Passage.

Great ship and crew.

Welcome aboard. See you will be sailing on the Eurodam. Just spent 18 days Aug/Sep on Her on the Viking Passage.

Great ship and crew.

Thank you!! Ahhhh 18 days? Sound wonderful! I picked Eurodam because I had read that she was an exceptional Ship with an Exceptional Crew! How was your experience?

I believe the Captain was talking about stores. So pallets still needing to be loaded. Don't think we are going to see a 4.00 PM Sail-Away.

Some things never change.:(

I agree Chief.:(. If this is Captain Rens Van Eerten, he was always trying to leave early, this won't make him happy.