How many Crown and Anchor points do you have?

When you're retired they can add up quick.

Have been cruising since May 2012 (Oasis) and currently have 234, which will turn into 302 by end of January 2015.

Cruising is addictive - LOL

It is probably the only thing, well other than my darling bride, that I'm addicted to.

When you're retired they can add up quick.

Have been cruising since May 2012 (Oasis) and currently have 234, which will turn into 302 by end of January 2015.

Cruising is addictive - LOL

That's impressive! Even assuming you stay in suites, and get double points, that's still 151 days at sea in 32 months. That's a whopping 15% of your life has been spent on a cruise ship since May 2012.

We just became Platinum. We leave on the Allure in a couple weeks and then the Liberty. Our goal is to get to Emerald before our Alaska cruise next June. I have no idea why. Seriously ... no idea. I guess my husband and I are overachievers. Give us a goal and we just can't help ourselves. We must move up to the next level!

Maybe an intervention is in order.

We're at a measly 38 (Platinum). Will be at 43 in a few weeks after this next cruise. We took a 3-1/2 year sabbatical from cruising (although now I wonder why - LOL) and we're ready to get back to it. Sounds like a good hobby to have .... collecting C&A points. :D

Edited by ramja96

134, but with current bookings we'll be at 168 at the end of next summer. If I could find a great price to "upgrade" our Spring Break cruise, we could hit D+ at the end of next summer. But Spring Break usually does not = great pricing. Guess we'll have to book one more....

We have 115 points. We have been cruising since 1998 but can only vacation once a year. We live in Nebraska so flights are expensive. Love the perks with Royal. We have cruised Princess once and Celebrity once but keep coming back to old faithful. :)

I am at 20, will be at 28 in Jan. Just started cruising less than 2 years ago, and have to do all short cruises based on options and flying from Canada(which makes it much more expensive on top of the time it takes)

I wish I had booked a 5 day instead of a 4 day for Jan..as that would have put me at 30 points instead of 28 and brought me to the next level. Now I have 2 more cruises to do really before I will be reconized at platnium.

Oh well, what I wouldnt give to live within driving distance for cruising......

We are Emerald. With the cruise planned that will take us to 2 short of diamond.

But plans are changing. Not sure we can afford the cruise planned due to a move to Tampa. However a little pain now for lots of fun later. Can't wait to take advantage of living within driving distance to several cruise ports. I see diamond in our near future.....