How many Crown and Anchor points do you have?

Alright, I have to ask - how in the H3!! did you manage that?

People who are Elite on Celebrity or a certain level with Azamara get reciprocity of Diamond benefits when on an RCI cruise; but their point count starts new with RCI and they aren't considered Diamond status, just have the benefits (Which is basically the same thing anyways though for arguments sake)

I'm currently at 93 points; never a suite. D+ is a long way off.

First cruise 2001, now at 232. Stoopid job gets in the way of getting any more faster....Next level will be Kryptonite where RCCL will start taking away benefits instead of adding:rolleyes:

Edited by jeslimin

That's impressive! Even assuming you stay in suites, and get double points, that's still 151 days at sea in 32 months. That's a whopping 15% of your life has been spent on a cruise ship since May 2012.

You get double points for junior suites too! We stayed in a GS on Grandeur, and found the furniture more uncomfortable than the JS furniture of other Vision Class ships we've sailed.

Hi, we've been cruising since 2007 and have 132, looking forward to getting to D+ next year but don't think I will ever see pinnacle :D

We are at 176 and I told my wife we will never hit pinnacle.. She looked up said challenge accepted now start booking more cruises. Only 524 points needed... At our current rate we have a chance of making it before retirement.

36 - Platinum. We sail with our two teenage children. We've been cruising since 2007 and it felt like it took forever to get to Platinum. I see it going up faster in the future when we only have to pay for 2 fares and airfare for 2. We'll be at 43 after our Spring Break cruise which leaves in 4 months and 9 days. :D

We will turn emerald next week and I am trying to see if I can get to diamond by 2016, but my DH is not cooperating by remaning non-commital about cruisng during 2015. I can't imagine ever getting to the vaulted Pinnacle status, but who knows what status will follow Pinnacle. Alot of those cruisers are pretty young still.

People who are Elite on Celebrity or a certain level with Azamara get reciprocity of Diamond benefits when on an RCI cruise; but their point count starts new with RCI and they aren't considered Diamond status, just have the benefits (Which is basically the same thing anyways though for arguments sake)

I'm currently at 93 points; never a suite. D+ is a long way off.

Correct, I am Elite on Celebrity, but I do get the benefits for Diamond on RCI. So I am Diamond whatever way you look at it. One of these days I'll travel with them.:D

We have 67 after our Allure cruise last week. We will have 81 after our Dec 7-day cruise in a suite. Looking forward to next cruise after that as a Diamond member. But then it is a long way to D+.

Sent from my iPad using Forums