Wanna play a game?

Wayneair

Don't bring back the name Zenith.

There have already been cases where Zenith level Elite members were stopped while entering port areas and the guard said, on looking at their SeaPass card, "you're on a different ship, this isn't the Zenith"

On the other hand, since Celebrity is overly fond of a certain list of adjectives, I predict that they will be called the "Classic" and "Premium" to be followed by the "Specialty" and "Elite" and "Select" and "Interactive" :):):)

Great topic.

Celebrity seems to like to name her ships by series... And series usually relates to something.

The Millenium Series debuted early 2000s, and were named... Millenium - Infinity - Summit - Constellation

The Solstice Series were named... Solstice - Equinox - Eclipse - Silhouette - Reflection

This series will be seen around 2020 (twenty twenty)... maybe they should be called Nearsight & Farsight

Or Foresight & Hindsight

;) *wink*

Ok, I jest

Cheers!

"Celebrity Elegance"@ sounds possible with the "Celebrity Opulence"@. Celebrity Serenity doesn't hit the spot for me, a little to sleepy.:D

Agree

Besides there already is a Cruise Ship called Serenity... Crystal has it

Elegance & Opulence are both unclaimed

Cheers!

"Serenity" and "Elegance".

To me these would fit in with the Modern Luxury image they are trying to market, as well as reflect the ambiance that Celebrity currently provides.

I liked Serenity to, but give comfort in that you can name a ship.

After doing some research on celestial names, there is a concept called, "the edge of the universe". Maybe the name they are considering is buried there.

On a serious note (I know this thread is to be fun rather than serious) I favor paying homage to the past. Whatever the name it can't start with "M" or "S" since we already have those classes. Almost by default" it becomes HORIZON. They could also continue e tradition of naming a new built after the MDR on another ship like "Silhouette" the ship and ""silhouette" the MDR. In this case I name the new build "GRAND EPERNAY". Hopefully not to be confused thie Princess Grand Class.

If the first ship in the Millennium Class was the Millennium and the first ship in the Solstice Class was the Solstice, maybe Project Edge will become the new Edge Class.

That will make for some fun conversations in port when you tell someone "I'm on the Edge..."

Edited by canudigit