Always being asked to sign in again

solocanadian

I've had this problem for about 2 weeks, until this afternoon when it remembered me.

I think that the NSA is listening in on CC forums, which is why sometimes we aren't remembered.

If that is true, is it better to be remembered?

Ira

had to "log in" to write this message. Using Safari on Macbook Pro and have been having the problem for several days,maybe a week. It seems to be intermittent but I haven't been really tracking it. I don't empty cache or delete cookies or anything like that. Hope its fixed soon.

Continuing to have the same issues...

We're not getting any feedback from CC hosts on the Celebrity board (probably because that thread turned a little nasty in my opinion)

Here's my concern/question for the powers that be: Could this be a password skimming hack of the boards? I'm wondering if we should all change our passwords, as I'm sure lots of people use the same password for many different applications.

• Administrators

We have checked a few times with our tech team and they say the issue is not on our end. That said we are using older software. How many of you who are having issues have recently upgraded ir updated your browser? If so please post which browser and version you are using.

We are sorry you are experiencing these issues

Laura

We have checked a few times with our tech team and they say the issue is not on our end. That said we are using older software. How many of you who are having issues have recently upgraded ir updated your browser? If so please post which browser and version you are using.

Laura

I think you need to have your tech folks check again. . I've seen people on IE, Chrome, Safari and Firefox report the problem on both Windows and OS X. Hundreds of folks started having this issue recently . And they think the problem is not on your end.

Personally I've seen the issue on the latest version of Chrome and IE.

Sent from my XT1060 using Forums mobile app

Laura

I have not upgraded my browser. I have the same problem on Chrome as well as Internet Explorer. Occasionally, when I come to CC, I am still signed in, but generally I'm not. This happens on my PC, Surface tablet and Kindle. IF the problem was on my end, and not CC's, I don't think it would have happened simultaneously on all three devices.

Debbie

Safari 7.0.3 and Mac OS 10.9.3 (Mavericks). Having same problem with Firefox 34.0.5, which I literally updated under five minutes ago.

If many, many of us members started having the same problem at the same time I seriously doubt that the problem is on our end.

Agree. It is not CC.

I had the same problem the other day and had to reset things so the cookies as they are called were put back in the cache. Just click remember me and then put your password in and . As long as you do not erase the complete history/cache each time. You will be able to go directly to the CC.