Always being asked to sign in again

solocanadian

The problem has not gone away for me - it happens on all three of my devices - and it seems unrelated to the onset of any software or system updates.

Sorry, but I cannot imagine what could be happening on my end that would cause this to happen.

Anyone using Tapatalk and having an issue?

I use it on my phone and iPad and not had a problem.

Just curious.

I use the Cruise Critic android app and do not have the issue on my phone. . But I do have it on IE and Chrome on Windows 7.

Sent from my XT1060 using Forums mobile app

Got worse for me today. I had to log in when I first turned on the computer, as I've had to do since the problem started, but then I went away from the computer for awhile, and when I came back, had to log in again even though I had not shut down the browser (Safari) or computer (MacBook Pro running Mavericks), or even closed the tab CC was on.

I'm glad I found this thread, I thought I was the only one having problems!

I have a MacBook Pro, running the latest OS and software, with Safari as my browser. I have to re-log-in almost every time I open the browser, and I check the "remember me" box every time.

Thanks for the updates, Host Walt. Hope the problem can be resolved soon. A minor inconvenience in the grand scheme of things, but still irritating!

After this, can the CC tech people fix Yahoo mail, please? ;)

Same here Mac user with the latest OS. It is not only CC but some other forums I play on, one other for sure if the Florida Sportsman forum.

I just had to login to post. Must be a North Korea thing trying to control what I do on the internet.

Edited by north29

It's not CC causing this, it's your computer. You somehow don't have your password saved anymore. If you cleared your cache, changed passwords, are using a new browser, etc. your former saved password was erased.

In the top right sign in but before hitting the button check the "remember me" or "save this password" or whatever it is says.

I have done that and am still having the same problem.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Cruise Critic has a problem on their end that they have not acknowledged. So who knows if they are even working on it or not. . There are too many people with the problem on different browsers on both Windows and Macs for the issue to not be on their end.

Sent from my XT1060 using Forums mobile app

No updates simply means there's nothing new to report. The investigation is continuing. Previous post:

We have checked a few times with our tech team and they say the issue is not on our end. That said we are using older software. How many of you who are having issues have recently upgraded ir updated your browser? If so please post which browser and version you are using.

We are sorry you are experiencing these issues

Laura

In addition, many have communicated their issues with the CC help desk. The email address is HELP@CRUISECRITIC.COM.