MS Prinsendam & MS Westerdam Sail-Away January 3, 2014

aliaschief

Port Everglades is full of cruise ships. The Westerdam is scheduled for a 4:00 PM departure which is doubtful due to location.

MS Prinsendam is not scheduled to sail until 23:00 hours!:eek:

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

MS Nieuw Amsterdam is in Key West 8-5:00. (Appears to be picking up Pilot and approaching Key West now)

http://keywestharborwebcam.com

Edited by aliaschief

I plan to be here for the Westerdam. We will be on her in April to "do" the Panama Canal with some of our sail-away buddies! We cruised the Baltic on her a few years ago, but with my terrible memory, I will have to go over my photos from that trip to bring it all back.

Already pushed back to 4:30... Wish the Cruise Calendar was updated. Anybody know of another source?

That is not surprising as the Westerdam is at the mercy of the ship docked in front of it.

Cruise calendar? Do you mean Port Schedule? Port schedule is usually pretty up to date and frequently is updated as ships report in.

Cruise calendar? Do you mean Port Schedule? Port schedule is usually pretty up to date and frequently is updated as ships report in.

No, Chief, I meant the Cruise Calendar next to the Port Schedule. Prior to the end of the year, it showed all PE ships and you can click on the ships you are interested in and it adds it to your calendar. Take a look at it...

No, Chief, I meant the Cruise Calendar next to the Port Schedule. Prior to the end of the year, it showed all PE ships and you can click on the ships you are interested in and it adds it to your calendar. Take a look at it...

Interesting. Thanks.

Maybe the person responsible for updating took the holiday off. :D Usually this calendar is fairly accurate.