Are You?

ger_77

I was recently told some of my coworkers had been planning an intervention on me. They changed their minds during the planning phase because I never book time off to cruise during the mainstream vacation periods that they would like to have... like spring and summer school breaks! No way you'd catch me or mom on a ship then :)

Carla

In honor of my Username, You might be a HAL Cruise Addict if,

1. Your first cruise was on the Ninadam, Pintodam or Santa Mariadam.

2. You name your pets after Holland America cruise ships; instead of come Spot it is now come Ryndam !

3. You participate on the HAL "Sailaway" threads while on vacation on a HAL cruise ship.

4. Your username on the CC Site is "Krazy Kruisers", "sail7seas", etc.

5. Your toilet at home requires that the lid be closed before flushing.

6. You watch reruns everyday on cable TV, "The Love Boat"

I guess I could go on and on but let's continue with RedneckBob addicts.

1. You might be a redneck if your first cruise was through the parking lot of Dairy Queen.

2. You might be a redneck if you think the muster station is the condiment bar for hot dogs

The first NY/Bermuda/Carib cruise 1993..... A group of us sat in the lido for breakfast. After breakfast we went o more coffee and on and on and on....

Instead of going ashore we remained at the table talking about cruising and ships and on and on and on.....

By after noon... we decided to have lunch. Eventually we wandered on about 3 o'clock. A pal of mine from Bermuda.. had never been on a ship before... thought we were all the worst time wasters he had ever seen....

called us " Cruise Potatoes "

Well, if the show fits. :D

Tell you one thing... the groups of us that met up at the lido breakfast on that cruise in 1993.... we became friends... still e-mail and telephone and one couple got married a year late.

That is what cruising about.... to many of us. Cruise Potatoes!!!!!

That point on the list about home decor reminded me of some photos I saw once on this forum of people who had tiled their kitchen backsplash with HAL Mariner tiles.

I have repeater club boxed glassware sets from cruiselines that have been out of business for at least 25 years. Just can't bear to part with them. Maybe ebay?

You might be a HAL Cruise Addict if,

You name your pets after Holland America cruise ships; instead of come Spot it is now come Ryndam

We named our latest cat after a port we've visited and absolutely loved (no, it wasn't Istanbul or Pompeii :rolleyes:), Sochi.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

We named our latest cat after a port we've visited and absolutely loved (no, it wasn't Istanbul or Pompeii :rolleyes:), Sochi.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

I guess you are a cruise addict.

Thank goodness your favorite port was not Cat Island, Bahamas :D !