Am I the only one........

VTcruisenut

who is obsessed with their upcoming cruise? I logged in to the website again today to see just how many inside cabins are still available. For the March 15th sailing of the Eurodam there are still 32 open inside cabins of different locations and price levels of course! that seems like a lot................anyone else have this trip planning addiction? Do I need to seek professional help? LOL!:eek:

who is obsessed with their upcoming cruise? I logged in to the website again today to see just how many inside cabins are still available. For the March 15th sailing of the Eurodam there are still 32 open inside cabins of different locations and price levels of course! that seems like a lot................anyone else have this trip planning addiction? Do I need to seek professional help? LOL!:eek:

No not crazy. It happens to us all. Have fun.

You're absolutely fine; you're as crazy as the rest of us. Well, most of us. ;)

We depart in 2 weeks and I've been waking regularly at between 3 and 4 AM because I'm so excited about it . . . and this will be our 13th cruise, not our first!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Hahaha! :D Been there, done that :D Even my DH, who usually just wants to know when to show up and how much it is costing, did that kind of obsessive website viewing when we got offered (and took) an upsell to a Neptune Suite. It's harmless, really. That's what I tell myself, anyway ;)

I can stop any time I want...:p

I CAN'T!!!!! I keep trolling thru here and finding more nuggets of information! I have vowed to pack lighter, but then while shopping online for a new swimsuit found some other things...............we still have 43 days before we fly down to Fort Lauderdale! and it is SO COLD up here in Vermont!

I CAN'T!!!!! I keep trolling thru here and finding more nuggets of information! I have vowed to pack lighter, but then while shopping online for a new swimsuit found some other things...............we still have 43 days before we fly down to Fort Lauderdale! and it is SO COLD up here in Vermont!

Me too!!! So much for the packing lighter... I have my whole wardrobe planned out (and bought or organized) and we aren't sailing till June! I have to stay out of stores since I find something else to bring everytime I step into one.

As to staying off Cruise Critic... that is hopeless. I admit I am addicted to the site.

Edited by Danni3ll3
Typo

We don't even have the money to book another cruise and yet I find myself looking up information for cruises i'd like to take as well as spending time on these CC boards reading about other people's cruises. Are you and I addicted? Nah. :D

We are excited also. Not our first time cruising. But first time on Holland and first time to the Panama Canal. We sail Monday and just upgraded to the Signature suite. :D Hubby was even getting excited a week ago. He normally just ask where to show up, but not this time. :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Forums mobile app

No, you are certainly not alone. We're still over 200 days out and we've got air booked, hotel booked and we also know what we want to do in ports. To give me something else to do, we invited our nephew to join us, so he's booked on the ship, air booked and hotel booked. I don't know what else there is to do to prepare, but I still look for things. Oh, we also have the Pinnacle booked the last night of the cruise.

Debbie

I KNOW I need help. My next cruise is a year away, and I lie in bed at night mentally packing my duffel. Worse, though, no one has started a Roll Call for the cruise. I have Roll Call withdrawal! My fall Maasdam adventure had such an active Roll Call that one needed to check in several times a day just to keep up. I promised myself that I would start one on 1 February if necessary.

I logged on to look at the new website and found that I could change our 7 day cruise to be a 14 day cruise for a mere $400 per person! Drooling now..........Could leave on March 8th instead of 15th but would have to move the airfare, the hotel etc. Oh well......................

Switch a 7 day to a 14 day for less than $100 per day more? No contest! Book it! Now, if you have booked with Southwest you won't even have to pay a change fee. Hotel probably won't charge a change fee. Not that I want to talk you into anything of course. I'm just supporting your addiction.

Anticipation is a valuable and important part of the cruise addiction. Trust me, you are not alone. After all my cruises I still get giddy when cruise day finally arrives.

I logged on to look at the new website and found that I could change our 7 day cruise to be a 14 day cruise for a mere $400 per person! Drooling now..........Could leave on March 8th instead of 15th but would have to move the airfare, the hotel etc. Oh well......................

How did you figure out the cost of adding the extra week?? I am also totally obsessed with checking Cruise Critic and Holland America sites. We booked a guaranteed veranda cabin for March 22 and I keep checking to see if they have assigned our stateroom number!!

Thanks,

Laurie

You're absolutely fine; you're as crazy as the rest of us. Well, most of us. ;)

We depart in 2 weeks and I've been waking regularly at between 3 and 4 AM because I'm so excited about it . . . and this will be our 13th cruise, not our first!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Looks like we're on the same cruise? Are you on the roll call, the quietest roll call I've ever been on!

I'm also really excited, it's been a while since I've sailed with HAL so different to what we're used to makes it all the more interesting!

How did you figure out the cost of adding the extra week?? I am also totally obsessed with checking Cruise Critic and Holland America sites. We booked a guaranteed veranda cabin for March 22 and I keep checking to see if they have assigned our stateroom number!!

Thanks,

Laurie

I knew we were on the back side of the 14 day cruise- so I looked to see what the cost was now of the 14 day run.............we paid $499 per person for the 7 days and the 14 day is now at $899 per person - guarantee inside cabin. I really wish I could do the 14 days but can't get the time from work- but it is tempting!