Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

Hi Ski, Princess also does that one out of San Francisco too:eek: I have friends that have done it and they loved it, I plan on doing it in 2017, it is a 28 day cruise:cool:

Carol:)

Hey girl! Are the dates out for this yet for 2017 or are you just planning ahead? I truly will take a look at it! This has been on my bucket list for years!

Hi Ski, Princess also does that one out of San Francisco too:eek: I have friends that have done it and they loved it, I plan on doing it in 2017, it is a 28 day cruise:cool:

[/quote

We did a very similar itinerary in Jan/2009 on HAL Ryndam ship. It was a 30 night cruise, roundtrip out of San Diego. We had 4 days @sea to Hawaiian Islands, 6 days in the Hawaiian Islands, 5 days @sea down to the South Pacific, with port days in Raitai, Bora Bora (overnight for 2 days), Tahiti, Moorea, a day @sea, Nuku Hiva in the Marquesas, and 8 days @sea back to San Diego. We absolutely LOVED this sailing. The South Pacific is FANTASTIC. I would love to go back!! Unfortunately, RC does not offer any type of sailing like this. If you get a chance to do this, GO!!

[/quote

We did a very similar itinerary in Jan/2009 on HAL Ryndam ship. It was a 30 night cruise, roundtrip out of San Diego. We had 4 days @sea to Hawaiian Islands, 6 days in the Hawaiian Islands, 5 days @sea down to the South Pacific, with port days in Raitai, Bora Bora (overnight for 2 days), Tahiti, Moorea, a day @sea, Nuku Hiva in the Marquesas, and 8 days @sea back to San Diego. We absolutely LOVED this sailing. The South Pacific is FANTASTIC. I would love to go back!! Unfortunately, RC does not offer any type of sailing like this. If you get a chance to do this, GO!!

Sounds Great!!!

Jewel has been confirmed to Civitavecchia and most itineraries and the TA sailings have been released.

Rhapsody Barcelona to Venice is confirmed along with a Venice to Rome sailing prior to the October 27th TA from Rome to Port Canaveral. Most Venice sailings are also open on the RCI website.

Hey girl! Are the dates out for this yet for 2017 or are you just planning ahead? I truly will take a look at it! This has been on my bucket list for years!

Ski, I am just planning ahead but I have seen it out for this year and I think 2016 but I will wait till 2017, they do it in the spring and fall, when I see the dates I will copy them and find you as I do see where you are all the time:cool:

I also get the info sent to me by Princess and I get e-mail from them all the time too:cool:

I would do it on a HAL also if the Princess wasn't doing it:D

Jewel has been confirmed to Civitavecchia and most itineraries and the TA sailings have been released.

Rhapsody Barcelona to Venice is confirmed along with a Venice to Rome sailing prior to the October 27th TA from Rome to Port Canaveral. Most Venice sailings are also open on the RCI website.

Where are you seeing the Jewel TA please. I am logged into the UK site and can only see Rhapsody.

Julie

Where are you seeing the Jewel TA please. I am logged into the UK site and can only see Rhapsody.

Julie

I can see the Jewel Fort Lauderdale to Rome TA starting Apr 28 2016 on the UK site without logging in. However, can't see one back at the moment. According to cruisecal, it will be on 8th Oct but I can see a sailing in Europe past that on sale on RCI website :confused:

I know cruisecal isn't definite but I can't see the Westbound TA at the moment.

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife

I see that Rhapsody and Jewel are now online for Europe.

It looks like they essentially swapped those two ships from what we were expecting when the European itineraries were first released. Is that right, or am I missing something?

Ski, I am just planning ahead but I have seen it out for this year and I think 2016 but I will wait till 2017, they do it in the spring and fall, when I see the dates I will copy them and find you as I do see where you are all the time:cool:

I also get the info sent to me by Princess and I get e-mail from them all the time too:cool:

That would be great!!!! Thanks!

I see that Rhapsody and Jewel are now online for Europe.

It looks like they essentially swapped those two ships from what we were expecting when the European itineraries were first released. Is that right, or am I missing something?

Unfortunately that is what looks like is happening!

If what I saw on the Royal Caribbean web site this morning is accurate, then there will be no 3 or 4 night cruises out of Port Canaveral by RCI from May 2016 until November 2016. :(

Yes, unless they change their mind and move another ship to PC, but it does not look likely now.

Edited by clarea

If what I saw on the Royal Caribbean web site this morning is accurate, then there will be no 3 or 4 night cruises out of Port Canaveral by RCI from May 2016 until November 2016. :(

Yes, unless they change their mind and move another ship to PC, but it does not look likely now.

Hope they change their mind and put a ship there;)

Thank you!! :)

I had given up checking the RCI website.

Have been waiting for the 4 day April 24th from Ft Lauderdale to be released.

Today with the rest of the releases it did not appear so I called Crown and Anchor.The girl could see it but when she tried to book it she said "that's strange it's showing as a pre- inagural for travel agents only?!"

I agreed that it was strange given that Jewel is the last to be "redone" so now I'm wondering if they are planning different changes for Jewel in her dry dock?

Have been waiting for the 4 day April 24th from Ft Lauderdale to be released.

Today with the rest of the releases it did not appear so I called Crown and Anchor.The girl could see it but when she tried to book it she said "that's strange it's showing as a pre- inagural for travel agents only?!"

I agreed that it was strange given that Jewel is the last to be "redone" so now I'm wondering if they are planning different changes for Jewel in her dry dock?

Each of the Radiance Class ships has come out of dry dock with some differences to each other, so it is likely Jewel will also see some different venues, most likely which restaurants they will add and where they will be located. Royal Caribbean often does pre-inaugurals after dry docks, I remember they did it with both Grandeur and Vision a couple of years ago.

Each of the Radiance Class ships has come out of dry dock with some differences to each other, so it is likely Jewel will also see some different venues, most likely which restaurants they will add and where they will be located. Royal Caribbean often does pre-inaugurals after dry docks, I remember they did it with both Grandeur and Vision a couple of years ago.

Freedom did a 2 day after her dry dock this year

When will April 2017 be on the US website? I only see through March but the UK website shows April.

They have been releasing April, 2017 slowly by ship. You can find it if you search by a specific ship, but you have to do it this way:

Click on Plan a Cruise on the homepage

Click on Search by Ship

Click on the ship you want to look at

Click on Any Month under Find a Cruise for that ship

If April, 2017 is available for that ship, the month will be highlighted.

That's how I found the sailings on the Adventure for that time.