Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

Le Harve Port has been updated and shows Brilliance, Serenade, Adventure, Navigator, Independence and Anthem visiting in 2016.

Anthem only making 4 visits 19 April - 1 May 2016.

Lots of movement in Europe this week.

Navigator has just shown up today with 3 calls at Riviera ports.

Adventure still holds one call in May, but others taken away.

Indy has shown up again at Riviera Ports and Palma.

Brilliance holding calls still all over the place.

Anthem still holding calls all over the place, including move to Caribbean for a Florida home port.

So, Would this mean Anthem, Navigator at Southampton.

Adventure at Harwich or not?

Allure at Barcelona. 7 night MED

Brilliance at Barcelona 12 night MED

Rhapsody at Rome 7 night East and West MED Sunday turn-around.

Still seems Adventure calls being rebooked or?

Confused as some Indy calls are new.

Le Harve Port has been updated and shows Brilliance, Serenade, Adventure, Navigator, Independence and Anthem visiting in 2016.

Anthem only making 4 visits 19 April - 1 May 2016.

GREAT!! Very interesting - Navigator visiting Le Havre supports my speculation that she is going to do Europe in 2016.

But makes me wonder that Adventure and Independence are expected for Europe as well in 2016?

i assume, that Independence might be a placeholder for Ovation, Anthem as well.

And maybe Adventure's calls are old?

Wondering that Brilliance is still listed at Le Havre - maybe she will no switch to Med in 2016, and she is just a placeholder for any other ship in Med? For example Jewel??

Still looking forward to hearing which ship will be sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale, June 2016. High School Graduation cruise in the planning stages. My family and friends are running out of patience waiting for rates. I keep telling them from what I hear, its going to be worth the wait! :D

What are the chances the schedule will be available by the end of March? We are on the Serenade for a B2B March 21-April 4. We would love to book something while we are onboard.

With the super high prices now we though that would at least give us some OBC to go with it. . . . and as I have understood it you can still combine the D balcony discount with this type of OBC when booking onboard. Is that correct?

PS--would love a new ship out of Baltimore and at least a few cruises out of Norfolk. It is one of the most beautiful terminals. [They use it for wedding receptions] Cruises to Bermuda would have much better port times from Norfolk than from Baltimore. They would save 8 hrs sailing up the Chesapeake Bay each way.

What are the chances the schedule will be available by the end of March? We are on the Serenade for a B2B March 21-April 4. We would love to book something while we are onboard.

A great deal of deployment should be released prior to the 'end' of March. They have not released the 'actual' schedule, but that seems to be the time frame they are targeting.

A great deal of deployment should be released prior to the 'end' of March. They have not released the 'actual' schedule, but that seems to be the time frame they are targeting.

That would be great. After these 2 cruises we will not have anything booked for over a year. :( We can not have that!! :eek:

The Indy and Adventure cruises at Palma de Mallorca are showing up on a alternating pattern.

The Adventure bookings have survived several updates, while most the "Indy' bookings are new. They do hold a similar before and after port schedule which could indicate it is one or the other.

Adventure still holding at Funchal and Gibraltar with no Indy there yet.

The interesting thing about these itineraries as that every other one have an overnight at Palma de Mallorca with 11 AM arrival one day and 2 PM departure the next day.

With the super high prices now we though that would at least give us some OBC to go with it. . . . and as I have understood it you can still combine the D balcony discount with this type of OBC when booking onboard. Is that correct?

PS--would love a new ship out of Baltimore and at least a few cruises out of Norfolk. It is one of the most beautiful terminals. [They use it for wedding receptions] Cruises to Bermuda would have much better port times from Norfolk than from Baltimore. They would save 8 hrs sailing up the Chesapeake Bay each way.

Yes the balcony discount is combinable with the OBC for booking on board.

Wondering that Brilliance is still listed at Le Havre - maybe she will no switch to Med in 2016, and she is just a placeholder for any other ship in Med? For example Jewel??

If La Havre have just updated that has me baffled as well. Copenhagen and Amsterdam have not done updates since late November and could not find other clues in Baltic, except nothing showing at Hamburg.

Brilliance is still firm with Funchal showing arrival from and direct return to Tampa, Rome every 12 days, Gibraltar both directions for TA, updated this week for Cannes and Villafranche.

Still looking forward to hearing which ship will be sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale, June 2016. High School Graduation cruise in the planning stages. My family and friends are running out of patience waiting for rates. I keep telling them from what I hear, its going to be worth the wait! :D

If you are planning a HS Graduation Cruise and your group is large enough your group could get a group rate program, that is different than the cabin rates that will eventually show up.

So, it was suggested to start a new thread for the new year (2016 - 2017)

What ships will be sailing where? Speculation welcome :D

Hi Karen, Since we first met you on Jewel, I'll start there. I was picking out or 35th anniversary cruise which would be Early May of 2016 I looked to see if Jewel was going to still be in San Juan. (We were on Jewel with you out of Tampa) If not, what ship was, and what the intenerary was. I inititally liked the itinerary that Adventure was on for 4/30/16 and was ready to book it when Adventure's last 3 scheduled cruises were pulled. So at the time, the only thing I could book in the Caribbean was Oasis or Allure. For now we picked what is the last scheduled Oasis sailing from Port Everglades. So I'm watching that with interest.

It would be a dream come true if a Royal Caribbean ship would be homeported in Rotterdam.

The Oasis visited Rotterdam last year ( after coming out of dry dock ) and the Explorer Will visit Rotterdam twice this year!

But i think Amsterdam would be more logical IF and only IF a Royal Caribbean ship Will ever be homeported in The Netherlands.

Wich i think the chance is very, very small :( .

For Jan 2016 Vision has a great 10 day ABC island cruise.

Tampa, Florida; Key West, Florida; Willemstad, Curacao; Kralendijk, Bonaire; Oranjestad, Aruba; George Town, Grand Cayman; Tampa, Florida

I sure hope there is something similar out of Tampa for Jan 2017. :)

Me too! Fingers crossed. ;)

I have heard rumors that the Liberty is going to be cruising out of Galveston. Any word on that? If true, any idea when her next dry dock will be?

Hi cruisenewbie. Liberty will be in Galveston in November 2015. This deployment of this ship was announced last year, not a rumor! Navigator is heading to Fort Lauderdale :)

If La Havre have just updated that has me baffled as well. Copenhagen and Amsterdam have not done updates since late November and could not find other clues in Baltic, except nothing showing at Hamburg.

Brilliance is still firm with Funchal showing arrival from and direct return to Tampa, Rome every 12 days, Gibraltar both directions for TA, updated this week for Cannes and Villafranche.

At Riviera Ports (Villefranche, Cannes), Navigator, Indeendence, Anthem and Adventure are listed, and Brilliance and VISION has been added, at least for one date in 2016 she is showíng up.

Maybe the plans have een changed again? Vision out of Barcelona on the 12 night runs again, and Brilliance from Harwich?

Wondering why Independence seems to be used as placeholder for Ovation, and Anthem and Advanture are still in the lists - if those calls are old - why aren't they removed, and fully replaced by the new calls??

The Europe deployment might be in 2016:

-Southampton: Navigator and Ovation

-Harwich: Jewel, Brilliance or Vision, or MAYBE Adventure

-Barcelona: Brilliance, Jewel or Vision (12 nights), Oasis, Oasis III or Allure (7 nights)

-Copenhagen/Stockholm: Serenade

-Istanul, Rome: Rhapsody

-Venice: Splendour

For the LOVE OF GOD bring Mariner or a Voyager class ship back to San Pedro for 7 night mexico cruises! Wife and I met on Mariner on this cruise, and for everyone who loves Royal on the West Coast who wants to Get Away for a week without airfare, WE WANT MEXICO CRUISES!!!

Vision of the Seas appears to be based in Venice for the 2016 summer European season.

While Vision has now appeared in the MED showing at Cannes on the 1st of May 2016, she will most likely be home ported in Venice for the summer season with calls showing for Dubrovnik and Kusadasi among others.

Rhapsody and Vision are both confirmed for 2016 at several Eastern MED ports.

For the LOVE OF GOD bring Mariner or a Voyager class ship back to San Pedro for 7 night mexico cruises! Wife and I met on Mariner on this cruise, and for everyone who loves Royal on the West Coast who wants to Get Away for a week without airfare, WE WANT MEXICO CRUISES!!!

Don't hold your breath, IF they ever bring a ship back to that market it will probably be a smaller ship seasonally. I'd love to do a Mexican Riviera cruise on Royal Caribbean but unfortunately, Goldstein has stated time and time again that the money isn't there to support the deployment of a ship to that route.

Don't hold your breath, IF they ever bring a ship back to that market it will probably be a smaller ship seasonally. I'd love to do a Mexican Riviera cruise on Royal Caribbean but unfortunately, Goldstein has stated time and time again that the money isn't there to support the deployment of a ship to that route.

I can pictures a Vision class ship here seasonally.

Vision of the Seas appears to be based in Venice for the 2016 summer European season.

While Vision has now appeared in the MED showing at Cannes on the 1st of May 2016, she will most likely be home ported in Venice for the summer season with calls showing for Dubrovnik and Kusadasi among others.

Rhapsody and Vision are both confirmed for 2016 at several Eastern MED ports.

well I guess that scratches out Vision as a possible replacement for Majesty.

At Riviera Ports (Villefranche, Cannes), Navigator, Indeendence, Anthem and Adventure are listed, and Brilliance and VISION has been added, at least for one date in 2016 she is showíng up.

Maybe the plans have een changed again? Vision out of Barcelona on the 12 night runs again, and Brilliance from Harwich?

Wondering why Independence seems to be used as placeholder for Ovation, and Anthem and Advanture are still in the lists - if those calls are old - why aren't they removed, and fully replaced by the new calls??

The Europe deployment might be in 2016:

-Southampton: Navigator and Ovation

-Harwich: Jewel, Brilliance or Vision, or MAYBE Adventure

-Barcelona: Brilliance, Jewel or Vision (12 nights), Oasis, Oasis III or Allure (7 nights)

-Copenhagen/Stockholm: Serenade

-Istanul, Rome: Rhapsody

-Venice: Splendour

Ovation is not due out till Fall. She may come straight to the US when complete.

I'd like to see the return of a British Isles cruise, either out of Southampton, Harwich, or Copenhagen. This used to be a regular itinerary through 2013. We wound taking the Freedom to the eastern Caribbean, because the British Isles cruise was dropped. And there is no British Isles cruise this year. I know Celebrity has British Isles cruises this year out of Amsterdam, but they are all 12 or 14 nights. That starts to use up the vacation days.