Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

So was Navigator when it was brand new. We sailed on her out of Miami 6 times in 2003-2004.

Anthem was supposed to be home-ported in PE. It changed at the last minute, when Quantum was deployed to China, so it must fit.

I started cruising in 06, didnt try Navigator till seh moved to. PE. Was she in Galveston after Miami?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Didn't Quantum dock at Terminal 6 then? If so, that should make at least two that could handle the class: 1 and 6, and perhaps Terminal 10 as well. Should be enough capacity to handle a Q class on short notice.

Yes Quantum docked a few times at Terminal 6 and the new terminal at 1. On the inaugural Nov 23 sailing which I was on she docked at Terminal 6.

Yes Quantum docked a few times at Terminal 6 and the new terminal at 1. On the inaugural Nov 23 sailing which I was on she docked at Terminal 6.

My bad, I forgot about that. We saw her in December as we were getting off Enchantment. Much better at T3 though.

1439316317094.jpg.c9e08d9887e18a12a69f4744d4a655a6.jpg

So was Navigator when it was brand new. We sailed on her out of Miami 6 times in 2003-2004.

Anthem was supposed to be home-ported in PE. It changed at the last minute, when Quantum was deployed to China, so it must fit.

Karen ~ I took this photo from the air as we arrived in Miami for the June 2006 Freedom of the Seas inaugural sailing. Freedom was docked with Navigator.

13706937333_89e4a99c27_c.jpg

I started cruising in 06, didnt try Navigator till seh moved to. PE. Was she in Galveston after Miami?

Karen ~ I took this photo from the air as we arrived in Miami for the June 2006 Freedom of the Seas inaugural sailing. Freedom was docked with Navigator.

13706937333_89e4a99c27_c.jpg

Yes, Emmy, I remember, and what a beautiful shot! Navigator moved to Ft. Lauderdale, couldn't tell you when, though, and then to Galveston, with summers in Europe.

Yes, Emmy, I remember, and what a beautiful shot! Navigator moved to Ft. Lauderdale, couldn't tell you when, though, and then to Galveston, with summers in Europe.

I did Navigator out of PE in April of '09. If she came from Miami to there i had forgotten that fact. I remember terminal 18 was new and Navigator was the largest ship there at that time. It was chaos the first few sailings i remember reading. Our sailing was smooth.

Edited by BillOh

Pretty sure NV was in NOLA one winter before moving to Galveston. May have been VY though. Love that class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure NV was in NOLA one winter before moving to Galveston. May have been VY though. Love that class.

You're right, we sailed on NV out of NOLA in February/March, 2013. So many cruises since then. :D :D

That solves it! I remember seeing Voyager on Galveston's webcam.

We were on Voyager in 2011, right after it first arrived in Galveston. In fact, they hired someone to construct steer horns to put on either side of the ship, about the bridge level. Very Texas!

When Navigator came to Galveston, they draped a Texas flag all across the front of the ship. I like sailing from Texas.

Spring 2016 for both

Thanks! We currently have a cruise booked for May of this year and the final payment is due mid-March. If we can book a similar cruise for a better price in 2017, we would consider changing to May of 2017 instead. Is the schedule usually released before the middle of March?

Thanks! We currently have a cruise booked for May of this year and the final payment is due mid-March. If we can book a similar cruise for a better price in 2017, we would consider changing to May of 2017 instead. Is the schedule usually released before the middle of March?

Don't think so. When did you book existing cruise

RCI deployment should be fairly simple for them for 2017-18 as they do not loose or gain any ships during that deployment and are working with existing inventory. The deployment should not be that dramatic.

While you can start watching this or a thread like this from November when they start leaving clues to their deployment, they probably will not announce the schedule for RCI deployment until February and with luck they could have summer Caribbean out by mid-March.

We were on Voyager in 2011, right after it first arrived in Galveston. In fact, they hired someone to construct steer horns to put on either side of the ship, about the bridge level. Very Texas!

Inflatable. They were later auctioned off and now belong to a CCer in Houston.

RCCL_llonghorns.jpg

As RCL are making all the port reservations for Azamara and Celebrity, they appear to be ahead of schedule this year and that might lead to earlier deployment for RCI.

Serenade has shown up at Le Havre on April 29th which would seem to indicate a April 17th, 2017 TA from PE to Copenhagen.

Oasis, Allure and Harmony have now turned up to all be booked for summer of 2017 at St. Maarten indicating that my theory of a 3 Oasis class summer might be correct.

There is a twist, Allure of the Seas seems to depart from these itineraries in September of 2017 and will change to another itinerary or destination, if this holds.

There is not indication other than the fact that she is missing from St. Maarten or Grand Cayman, but could indicate that Freedom might actually transfer to Europe following her winter season at PE. She is shown returning after Allure departs and is booked in November at St. Maarten.

As RCL are making all the port reservations for Azamara and Celebrity, they appear to be ahead of schedule this year and that might lead to earlier deployment for RCI.

Serenade has shown up at Le Havre on April 29th which would seem to indicate a April 17th, 2017 TA from PE to Copenhagen.

Oasis, Allure and Harmony have now turned up to all be booked for summer of 2017 at St. Maarten indicating that my theory of a 3 Oasis class summer might be correct.

There is a twist, Allure of the Seas seems to depart from these itineraries in September of 2017 and will change to another itinerary or destination, if this holds.

There is not indication other than the fact that she is missing from St. Maarten or Grand Cayman, but could indicate that Freedom might actually transfer to Europe following her winter season at PE. She is shown returning after Allure departs and is booked in November at St. Maarten.

Interesting finds MADflyer. Maybe we will actually see an earlier deployment release this year! Makes sense too, as there shouldn't be that many "surprises".

I wonder where Allure could be going... Could they be sending her to Asia? I would guess that she'd be leaving the Caribbean if she is no longer visiting St. Maarten, because even if they altered the Eastern itinerary, I doubt that they would drop St. Maarten.