Between Elite+...and Zenith

Redtravel

On sister line RCCL the equivalent transition is Diamond-Plus (150 pts) to Pinnacle (700 pts). No level in between either. On my fairly recent sailing on Anthem of the Seas, Pinnacle members were allowed to dine in Coastal Kitchen (the equivalent suites restaurant to Luminae). But this is not listed as a Pinnacle benefit. I wonder if Celebrity allows Zeniths access to Luminae also as an unlisted benefit?

We already get all the internet time we need, but there are probably others who would like more internet time.

Princess are far more generous with the allocation of free internet minutes-250 free minutes for a 14 night cruise, when you reach Platinum ( Gold Ruby, Platinum, Elite)

There is no more extra incentive after reaching Zenith level.

To be honest food in Luminae is not that great,I saw quite a number of passengers ordered food from the MDR.

They should have the menu change after so many years.

The Luminae menus are very limited to just a few items everyday.

Edited by verizon

It’s good that Celebrity has not opened the Luminae to Zenith passengers. Especially on the Reflection, the Luminae gets very busy. Michaels, in our opinion, is entirely too crowded. The extra Suites and the added Zenith passengers on transatlantic really add to the overcrowding. It’s a shame as we love the Reflection, but they should have expanded Michaels Club and the Luminae with the added Suites. When most passengers have a drink package, overcrowding of Michaels is not a problem.

[/font]

Princess are far more generous with the allocation of free internet minutes-250 free minutes for a 14 night cruise, when you reach Platinum ( Gold Ruby, Platinum, Elite)

We are Elite Plus on Celebrity and we get 240 minutes on a seven day cruise.

It’s good that Celebrity has not opened the Luminae to Zenith passengers. Especially on the Reflection, the Luminae gets very busy. Michaels, in our opinion, is entirely too crowded. The extra Suites and the added Zenith passengers on transatlantic really add to the overcrowding. It’s a shame as we love the Reflection, but they should have expanded Michaels Club and the Luminae with the added Suites. When most passengers have a drink package, overcrowding of Michaels is not a problem.

I don't believe Michael Club was over crowded by Zenith members on your Transatlantic.

They have Premium Drink package and they can drink where ever they wanted.

There is no more extra incentive after reaching Zenith level.

To be honest food in Luminae is not that great,I saw quite a number of passengers ordered food from the MDR.

They should have the menu change after so many years.

The Luminae menus are very limited to just a few items everyday.

From my experience of both the ambiance is way better in Luminae and the service and food much more consistent. I feel like I am dining in a restaurant rather than large dining room.

Phil

Well, there is another free cruise at the Double Zenith level. Triple Zenith, too. And that's as high as anyone has ever achieved so far.

How on earth does one achieve Double Zenith? Live on a cruise ship in a Royal Suite until you are over a hundred years old? If you live on a cruise ship you would not need a free cruise!

Starting from scratch in the current system, it would take 500 nights in a Royal Suite to achieve double Zenith. Or 334 nights in a Penthouse Suite. So I guess if you lived on ship for close to year in a Penthouse suite you could make it!

Edited by TeeRick

Starting from scratch in the current system, it would take 500 nights in a Royal Suite to achieve double Zenith. Or 334 nights in a Penthouse Suite. So I guess if you lived on ship for close to year in a Penthouse suite you could make it!

There is one lady, traveling solo, that achieved Zenith in 11 cruises.

Then of course some people have been cruising for 25 years to get there.

Great chart.....

Just figured out that booking a balcony/concierge cabin, we will need to spend roughly $140,000 to move from our current elite + status to reach Zenith. (we normally book 1A cabins on S class, C2 on M class).

No....that's just not going to happen Celebrity....

Great chart.....

Just figured out that booking a balcony/concierge cabin, we will need to spend roughly $140,000 to move from our current elite + status to reach Zenith. (we normally book 1A cabins on S class, C2 on M class).

Base on present pricing I think is about $150,000.00 per passenger. For couple will be $300,000.00 if start from the scratch.

I believed that’s the reason why Celebrity treated them a little special.

They should deserved better.

Edited by verizon

There is one couple who are triple Zenith.

They have never, to my knowledge, booked a Royal Suite.

There are 2 couples with over 9000 points

Two men I've never met who cruise Azamara ant Arno ant Joanne who are basically on Celebrity.

There are 2 couples with over 9000 points

Two men I've never met who cruise Azamara ant Arno ant Joanne who are basically on Celebrity.

I don't know how many the two gentlemen now have, but it's probably way more than 9,000. They always stay in the same Club World Owners Suite cabin. They even chose the name of it (the Sydney Suite). Their cruising habit has slowed a little though. On Azamara once you reach 3,000 points and by virtue of the percentage of cruises on Azamara being more than 50% vs Celebrity you receive 10 free nights on Azamara. You continue to get 3 free nights for each 750 points thereafter which have to be booked within a year of earning them (terms and conditions apply!).

Phil

Great chart.....

We’ve managed to accumulate a little over 1200 points in 20 years of cruising, so we still have nearly 1800 to go to make Zenith. Our only hope would be winning the lottery and sailing only in top suites. It’s just a shame we never buy any lottery tickets! :D

We’ve managed to accumulate a little over 1200 points in 20 years of cruising, so we still have nearly 1800 to go to make Zenith. Our only hope would be winning the lottery and sailing only in top suites. It’s just a shame we never buy any lottery tickets! :D

We have been cruising on Celebrity for 18 years and have 1065. I believe most of the people that are Zenith and above accrued their points under the old system when it was easier.

We do buy lotto tickets but unfortunately we aren't winning.