george35

You are fortunate enough to cruise very often. Maybe you can answer the guys simple question instead of picking on him. Come on guy

I was NOT picking on him. But you have to admit, writing the COO of the company, over A DRINK, IS a little ridiculous.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

I was NOT picking on him. But you have to admit, writing the COO of the company, over A DRINK, IS a little ridiculous.

Do you think the COO actually reads the email? Someone in his office does and takes care of it like all other problems, I am sure.

Do you think the COO actually reads the email? Someone in his office does and takes care of it like all other problems, I am sure.

Adam Goldstein DOES read his emails and he (or his staff) will pass it on to the appropriate party. However, something like this, he'll probably just laugh.

I read this as, oh! another ungrateful diamond, lets cut some more of their benefits. SMH

Sure it is a bit over the top but it doesn't matter. Many people here have knowledge to help a very simple question.

Cruise was perfect but as I forgot to state I went back to the Centrium bar & got another bartender & she gave me a BLOODY MARY no trouble. My question was CAN I GET BLOODY MARY AFTER 5PM AT ANY BAR????? Or is it at the bartender say so? I have only 1 drink per day an don,t care about the other 2 I am entittled to have. Do they have a policy on drinks? Can I have a BLOODY MARY or not?? Its a simple question isnt it??

So what are you going to do once you have the answer from the top?

Demand the bartender to be keelhauled?

Go armed with a printout of the email on your next Cruises? As you couldn´t get this sorted out onboard, do you think a printout of the answer from AG would give you any different result in the future?

Sorry, I just can´t see any benefit in getting this answered from the top as you say.

Now I'm curious............. Do they serve Bloody Mary's in the Diamond Lounge?

We were served Bloody Marys in the D lounge on Allure but they wouldn't serve them in the bar in Central Park as they said they weren't included in the drinks vouchers. We didn't email the CEO about it though :rolleyes:

We all know that there are dozens of inconsistencies in many of Royal's "policies". That being said, George is either just trying to get a rise out of people, or he really needs to re-set his priorities. :eek:

We were served Bloody Marys in the D lounge on Allure but they wouldn't serve them in the bar in Central Park as they said they weren't included in the drinks vouchers. We didn't email the CEO about it though :rolleyes:

It is very strange but it doesn't really have any effect on my morning Bloody Mary. :D

Edited by Big_G

We all know that there are dozens of inconsistencies in many of Royal's "policies". That being said, George is either just trying to get a rise out of people, or he really needs to re-set his priorities. :eek:

From what I've seen of his posts, he isn't that kind of person. I actually think he is just seriously seeking the answer and no one, here or onboard, can give it to him. He decided he would take matters into his own hands and go to who he thought was the top. Who knows - maybe he'll get a reply from Corporate and we'll all be amazed. :p

Let's review class......someone complains to a CCO of a multi million dollar business because they cannot get an item for free from said company. Yet that free item is available mere feet from the offending area......Class? Do you think there is any validity in the original complaint? Or do you think that the company in question should re-examine the whole loyalty program that now breeds discontent for the perceived lack of consistence in response from the giving company? This question maybe on the final.......

Let's review class......someone complains to a CCO of a multi million dollar business because they cannot get an item for free from said company. Yet that free item is available mere feet from the offending area......Class? Do you think there is any validity in the original complaint? Or do you think that the company in question should re-examine the whole loyalty program that now breeds discontent for the perceived lack of consistence in response from the giving company? This question maybe on the final.......

Oh come on, please give the poor guy a break! He maybe just wanted to see what we all would say? Do you think?

From what I've seen of his posts, he isn't that kind of person. I actually think he is just seriously seeking the answer and no one, here or onboard, can give it to him. He decided he would take matters into his own hands and go to who he thought was the top. Who knows - maybe he'll get a reply from Corporate and we'll all be amazed. :p

You could be right...who knows...stranger things have happened!:D

I suspect that answer will take even longer than it will take for the snow to melt from my yard.