Crystal Blocks Question

Each ship's Loyalty Ambassador does things differently. Sometimes they make a big deal of it, and will call you up at the past guest party or the top-tier party. Others will just send it to your room with no fanfare.

But if you are missing one that you should have gotten call Crown and Anchor, they should mail one to you. It sounds like the rep you spoke to didn't handle it correctly.

I called Crown and Anchor on April 1st to have one mailed to me and still haven't received it.

I wonder how long it takes to ship it out.

Anyone know?

I called Crown and Anchor on April 1st to have one mailed to me and still haven't received it.

Anyone know?

It took about two weeks for us to get one once.

Anyone know?

I received one in a couple of weeks and then on another it took them about 3 months, they did say they were out of them at that time.

I received one in a couple of weeks and then on another it took them about 3 months, they did say they were out of them at that time.

It took about two weeks for us to get one once.

Thanks BillB & Bob. I think I'll give C&A a call today and see if they can give me an explanation about the delay.

Thanks BillB & Bob. I think I'll give C&A a call today and see if they can give me an explanation about the delay.

Called C&A, they will be expediting the shipment and I should receive it by the end of next week. We'll see......

• 4 months later...

Resurrecting an old thread because I just realized we'll be at exactly 140 nights after our soon-to-be-booked next cruise. Will we get the block on that sailing (12-night on Anthem), or will get it on whatever ship our next cruise is on?

Would love to have the Anthem one! Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Resurrecting an old thread because I just realized we'll be at exactly 140 nights after our soon-to-be-booked next cruise. Will we get the block on that sailing (12-night on Anthem), or will get it on whatever ship our next cruise is on?

I hit 140 last week on Indy and it was on my bed one day when I came back to the room...was nice!!

You should get it on the sailing that your reach the required points...probably wouldn't hurt to call C&A before you leave & make them aware of the upcoming milestone...and check in with the LA after boarding to be sure you are on the list to receive a block...

You should get it on the sailing that your reach the required points...probably wouldn't hurt to call C&A before you leave & make them aware of the upcoming milestone...and check in with the LA after boarding to be sure you are on the list to receive a block...

That's what I would do. Sometimes they don't get the correct number of points from Miami, and you're not even on the list.

That's what I would do. Sometimes they don't get the correct number of points from Miami, and you're not even on the list.

Our next block is on Brilliance but we are on Enchantment the weekend before and need those points. Intend to be proactive with LA because I really want that one. Plan B is call C&A when we get back

Our next block is on Brilliance but we are on Enchantment the weekend before and need those points. Intend to be proactive with LA because I really want that one. Plan B is call C&A when we get back

Calling C&A is not a bad idea, but I would also be sure to bring your SeaPass card from Enchantment.

We'll hit it at the end of the cruise. I bet they won't give to us before we hit that magic number.

I was just on Allure and our cruise points was 138.On the second day I went to the loyalty ambassador and told her we have just hit the 140 mark.She looked on the computer and saw that we had.She said she had already organised for us to have the block later that evening.When we returned to our cabin sure enough true to her word the block was there.Now aiming towards getting our next block.

I had my first block in my carry on bag for the flight home, the TSA agent had to dig way to the bottom of me bag to see what the big mass was. The next block that I flew home with, I took it out of my bag and put it in a tote so they wouldn't dig through my bag.