Embarkation restaurants open for lunch on Constellation

nordski

Hello,

I'm certain this information is available on this forum, but a search has not produced it.

On Constellation, what venues are open for lunch upon embarkation, especially less busy ones?

We were planning to use Bistro on Five, but the recently discussed increase in price makes it a less desirable choice.

For example, is the Aqua Spa Cafe open? The Mast Grill? Are they popular choices?

Thanks in advance.

The Lido buffet, the Mast Grill, and the Aqua Spa Café are your only choices if you wish to avoid the surcharge at Bistro on 5. But All three of the above mentioned restaurants are on the same deck and crowding is inevitable.

The Lido buffet, the Mast Grill, and the Aqua Spa Café are your only choices if you wish to avoid the surcharge at Bistro on 5. But All three of the above mentioned restaurants are on the same deck and crowding is inevitable.

Appreciate that information.

Thanks again.

We avoid the crowds by arriving about 1:00.

We are on the ship with our glass of bubbles in hand about the time cabins are ready. Drop off carry luggage and then head to buffet or Aqua Spa for lunch- no crowd as all the early boarders have ate and are tired of sitting around waiting for the cabins to open.

• 8 months later...
We avoid the crowds by arriving about 1:00.

We are on the ship with our glass of bubbles in hand about the time cabins are ready. Drop off carry luggage and then head to buffet or Aqua Spa for lunch- no crowd as all the early boarders have ate and are tired of sitting around waiting for the cabins to open.

Sorry if this sounds silly but I didn't realise we could get on board so early, I thought we could only get on a couple of hours before. That's great, thanks for the advise!!! :D

Sorry if this sounds silly but I didn't realise we could get on board so early, I thought we could only get on a couple of hours before. That's great, thanks for the advise!!! :D

I've boarded as early as 11:15 before. It all depends on when the ship is cleared. Since the rooms aren't ready until around 1 or 1:30, if you board early you have to lug around any carry on items until the rooms open up.

We always board around 11:30 and enjoy sit down lunch at Bistro no matter how much they charge. Can't stand crowds at buffet and just don't enjoy a buffet.

We always board around 11:30 and enjoy sit down lunch at Bistro no matter how much they charge. Can't stand crowds at buffet and just don't enjoy a buffet.

We do the same, it's a relaxed, wonderful way to begin our cruise! In the grand scheme of things, whats a little charge compared to the enjoyment to be had, and compared to the total cost. But shhhh, don't tell too many people, we love the experience!

• 3 weeks later...
We do the same' date=' it's a relaxed, wonderful way to begin our cruise! In the grand scheme of things, whats a little charge compared to the enjoyment to be had, and compared to the total cost. But shhhh, don't tell too many people, we love the experience![/quote']

What is the charge for Bistro?

Celebrity recommends boarding between 12 and 3 but we normally board by 1130 and always eat at Bistro not concerned with the cost. Want peace and quiet and sit down service.