Azamara Club Cruises Reveals Extensive Changes for its Two Ships

LauraS

To be fair most of the material that has been "leaked" up to now has been of staterooms and their bathrooms, which is why what we are seeing is not exactly new.

We have seen much less of the changes to the public areas, so it will be good to see those when they are released.

Personally I am interested to know how the Internet will be upgraded as I will need to use it while on board.

Thanks Bonnie to alerting us of the new photos. The static photo that reads "Club Continent" suite may be wrong, but go down the page to scroll thru all the photos and you see it. The new staterooms are breathtaking. I luv them!

Of course, they are still renderings, as the ships are sailing! Nice to see the link of a test cabin on the Quest for the new look....go to Post #103 and #104 and see the "sample" cabin done in the new materials & furnishings.

Thank you for the preview.

Karen

Edited by blingbling

Thanks Bonnie to alerting us of the new photos. The static photo that reads "Club Continent" suite may be wrong, but go down the page to scroll thru all the photos and you see it. The new staterooms are breathtaking. I luv them!

Of course, they are still renderings, as the ships are sailing! Photos could only happen if someone leaked a photo of a mock-up....if that even exists.

Thank you for the preview.

Karen

There are a number of pictures of the suites that have been done on Quest. Probably easiest to do a Google image search with keywords "reimagine Azamara". That will bring a few up.

Phil

It is true, and I'd say attributable to this community, that the renovation plans to turn the Sunset Bar into an evening for-a-fee restaurant, Kibo, have officially been shelved! That space shall be renovated and remain available to all.

Thank you to all of you for your passionate opinions.

This is going to be a very popular decision for many of us.

So happy that they are keeping Windows and scrapping Kibo. For those that enjoy Asian food there will be the opportunity to try the Asian buffets and for those who don't .....then we can have our pasta al fresco too.

Thank you for listening to us.

Truly good news (although I think it would be great if the Asian themed restaurant could be incorporated into Aqualina's roatating menu) Thanks for listening, Azamara. p.s. just a few days until we're back on board our Quest! Renovated or not, still our favorite.

I, for one, am actually disappointed with this news. I was looking forward to having an Asian specialty restaurant. On the cruises I've been on, this area was not much used in the evening -- perhaps because of the itineraries, which led to many cool-ish evenings, or perhaps because at the time smoking was allowed there (this was several years ago). While my wife and I loved the casual buffets and ate there often, I think we only ate in the outdoor area once. Perhaps we'll use it more often on our upcoming cruise, where temperature shouldn't be an issue (and now that smoking isn't allowed).

But I will definitely miss the Asian restaurant. That was one aspect of the refurbishment we were both looking forward to. Now that the Sunset Bar will remain open, perhaps Kibo could be located in the upgraded Pool Bar area instead. I'd hate to see the entire concept thrown away.

This is wonderful news!! We so enjoyed sitting at the Sunset Bar on our recent Quest cruises and to know that we can continue to do this is just great. We have several cruises before the refurbishments but are really looking forward to all the other planned changes, especially the Pool Grill area. Thanks so much Azamara for listening and responding to our concerns.

It is true, and I'd say attributable to this community, that the renovation plans to turn the Sunset Bar into an evening for-a-fee restaurant, Kibo, have officially been shelved! That space shall be renovated and remain available to all.

Thank you to all of you for your passionate opinions.

Great news. Thank you Azamara!

I do hope they extend the opening hours of the back bar. On our just finished cruise, two overnights docked in town where the bar had a fab view, both nights bar closed before we got back from an evening stroll in town - it closes at 10 :(

I do hope they extend the opening hours of the back bar. On our just finished cruise, two overnights docked in town where the bar had a fab view, both nights bar closed before we got back from an evening stroll in town - it closes at 10 :(

it has always closed at 10.. i agree not he best idea. .the bartender get a break and then goes to Looking Glass or gives the Club Luze get a break.. not saying it is right but that what they done for years.think that the same reason the pool bar closes early. . i am hoping F&B mangers adjust bars to enjoy the outdoors in the warm weather. with the later pool grill hours they will have to have a bar open somewhere.. guess you can carry your drink back there.

it has always closed at 10.. i agree not he best idea. .the bartender get a break and then goes to Looking Glass or gives the Club Luze get a break.. not saying it is right but that what they done for years.think that the same reason the pool bar closes early. . i am hoping F&B mangers adjust bars to enjoy the outdoors in the warm weather. with the later pool grill hours they will have to have a bar open somewhere.. guess you can carry your drink back there.

Thank you Azamara, this is good news

Robin , I agree the opening hours of outside bars in warmer weather would be very welcome.

Vicki

Thank you Azamara, this is good news

Robin , I agree the opening hours of outside bars in warmer weather would be very welcome.

Vicki

last i heard they were finally going to keep the pool bar open later with he new hours of pool grill. who knows! think pool should be too.

Hi Everyone,

I'm very pleased to hear this news, though not entirely surprised. Special thanks to Larry Pimentel and his Azamara Management team, for listening to our community, and their valued guests.