Everything about Harmony of the Seas

Our reservation for June 19, 2016 on the Harmony shows we have Dynamic Dining at 6:30pm.

Shak

Guessing you are experiencing another IT snafu.

Edited by clarea

Guessing you are experiencing another IT snafu.

A Customer Service agent of RCI confirmed last week our dining so the question is is an IT error or a Customer Service error? Either is not out of the question..

Shak

Edited by Shak

Me again sorry

So head liner could be a singer or flutist or musical?

Do you book zip line on the cruise?

No musical... but comedian, singer/s, artists... Headline entertainer are extern artists - not the regular RCI cast.

No, you can´t book the zip line. You can only fill in the waiver online and then get in line onboard.

steamboats

A Customer Service agent of RCI confirmed last week our dining so the question is is an IT error or a Customer Service error? Either is not out of the question..

Months ago RCI said that they won´t continue their plans for DD on the Oasis class ships.

My booking says:

"Dinner Seating: Dynamic Dining Classic is for guests who prefer the traditional main dining style. Classic accommodates diners in a choice of early or late seating, giving you the chance to experience a preset lineup of our complimentary main restaurants. You get the convenience of the same dining time each night, with the same wait staff and dining companions at your table throughout the cruise. Dynamic Dining Classic has limited availability. 06:30 PM"

Actually I was on MyTimeDining with Main Seating on waitlist. I still have reservations for all nights for MyTimeDining (for 6:30 pm). Yes, my Cruiseplanner says "MyTimeDining" in my overview.

steamboats

Months ago RCI said that they won´t continue their plans for DD on the Oasis class ships.

My booking says:

"Dinner Seating: Dynamic Dining Classic is for guests who prefer the traditional main dining style. Classic accommodates diners in a choice of early or late seating, giving you the chance to experience a preset lineup of our complimentary main restaurants. You get the convenience of the same dining time each night, with the same wait staff and dining companions at your table throughout the cruise. Dynamic Dining Classic has limited availability. 06:30 PM"

Actually I was on MyTimeDining with Main Seating on waitlist. I still have reservations for all nights for MyTimeDining (for 6:30 pm). Yes, my Cruiseplanner says "MyTimeDining" in my overview.

steamboats

With all the talk I decided to take another stab at Customer Service. They said this time my dining time is 6:30pm (early) but it is not Dynamic.

Thanks,

Shak

No musical... but comedian, singer/s, artists... Headline entertainer are extern artists - not the regular RCI cast.

No, you can´t book the zip line. You can only fill in the waiver online and then get in line onboard.

steamboats

Thank yo

Where can I find the waiver form? :)

Captain Johnny has recently posted on Twitter that "Harmony of the Seas will be his new home." :D

Yep, you are right. We were on Capt. Johnny's last sail on Allure of the Seas. His last day on the Allure was 4/24 and he said he was going immediately to the Harmony's location.

Pooh

oh ok, is that normal or do they release more dates usually? All new to me hence the questions

It would be unusual to add more dates for a main show to a single sailing - when released, usually what you see is what you'll get. Being a new ship and given RCI's IT issues, anything is possible.

oh ok, is that normal or do they release more dates usually? All new to me hence the questions

Our experience has been that when the shows are released for booking, it's the complete set of performances and no more performances are added later.

I see you can now book entertainment for the 29th May cruise, but can only book Grease for the first 2 days. Any ideas why that might be?

No show is offered on all days. So in your case Grease is only offered on day 1 and day 2.

steamboats

I went into the Cruise Planner to book a few things for our June 7 departure and realised the following:

1) Photo package not available - does that mean we can only wait until we go onboard to purchase (i.e. no special rate)?

2) Chef's Table is not available for booking - any idea why? Last I checked, it would be offered on Harmony and I'm wondering why this doesn't show up.

3) Coastal Kitchen - they wanted me to list all the dates we wanted to go...do suite guests just use it as their MDR? Or do I have to reserve all the lunches and dinners we want to go and then let the separate MDR waiter know we won't be turning up (at all?).

4) Dreamworks Character breakfast - this isn't available for booking at all. Does any one know if this is something that can only be booked once onboard?

5) Royal Replenish package at USD24.32 per person per day - looks like this includes a pretty high gratuity. When I divided it over the USD19 per day advertised in the new brochure, I think it comes up to a 28% gratuity! :eek: If I go ahead and book it (no "discount" offered on this package), I wonder whether we can cancel it later.

So excited that things are finally opening up and it's feeling like a REAL cruise now. :)

I went into the Cruise Planner to book a few things for our June 7 departure and realised the following:

5) Royal Replenish package at USD24.32 per person per day - looks like this includes a pretty high gratuity. When I divided it over the USD19 per day advertised in the new brochure, I think it comes up to a 28% gratuity! :eek: If I go ahead and book it (no "discount" offered on this package), I wonder whether we can cancel it later.

I can't help you with the others but this one, the 28% is 18% gratuities plus 10% sales tax (VAT). I'm afraid the sales tax is unavoidable on these EU only cruises.

I can't help you with the others but this one, the 28% is 18% gratuities plus 10% sales tax (VAT). I'm afraid the sales tax is unavoidable on these EU only cruises.

Ah that clears things up! thank you! Hopefully someone can answer my other questions. :)

Oh poo I didn't think about that. Spanish port back into Spanish port means the 10% extra.

I see you can now book entertainment for the 29th May cruise, but can only book Grease for the first 2 days. Any ideas why that might be?

The cast in Grease will most likely be involved in other shows on (some of) the remaining days. Usually the same cast work on several different shows. Isn't there a show about Colombus or something? That's probably the same cast as Grease.