Should I be worried ?

monicajay

My Feb. 27th sailing of the Reflection does not yet have a roll call, should we be worried? We booked this as a replacement for a chartered cruise on the Connie and would hate to find out that we booked again onto a chartered cruise. :confused:

All the other Reflection sailings in 2016, from January to April, already have roll calls so I was just starting to wonder. I have tried searching to see if there is a group but I haven't found one, although this doesn't mean there isn't one.

Once before on MSC we had almost no roll call and then only a mini one. Turned out the ship was at least 75 % booked by a group called the 'Holistic Holiday at Sea'. We called them 'the Spandex people'. It was very disruptive to normal cruising having such a large group on board. Many venues were closed throughout the whole cruise including the library and often the pool deck at night. They traveled in packs and were often rude to others not part of the group.

I don't want to start a roll call, I did that once and felt all too responsible.

So, should I be worried? Does anybody know if there is a group booked on this date?

X is offering cruise packages to Canadian residents for your cruise and several others in February. They had the same promotion last year. I suspect there will be a large group of Canucks on your sailing. :)

Edited by C-Dragons

X is offering cruise packages to Canadian residents for your cruise and several others in February. They had the same promotion last year. I suspect there will be a large group of Canucks on your sailing.

Well, being Canadian that wouldn't be a problem for me;). Not booked as part of the package as they don't offer it yet from YUL. This doesn't worry me as they fly in together but are not part of any common group other than departing from Canada.

I was more worried about a big group, like the spandex people.:rolleyes:

My Feb. 27th sailing of the Reflection does not yet have a roll call, should we be worried? We booked this as a replacement for a chartered cruise on the Connie and would hate to find out that we booked again onto a chartered cruise. :confused:

All the other Reflection sailings in 2016, from January to April, already have roll calls so I was just starting to wonder. I have tried searching to see if there is a group but I haven't found one, although this doesn't mean there isn't one.

Once before on MSC we had almost no roll call and then only a mini one. Turned out the ship was at least 75 % booked by a group called the 'Holistic Holiday at Sea'. We called them 'the Spandex people'. It was very disruptive to normal cruising having such a large group on board. Many venues were closed throughout the whole cruise including the library and often the pool deck at night. They traveled in packs and were often rude to others not part of the group.

I don't want to start a roll call, I did that once and felt all too responsible.

So, should I be worried? Does anybody know if there is a group booked on this date?

Well. I'm not on that ship. But if you want a roll call and not to be the one that started it, I could start it for you then drop out!

- Joel

I certainly understand your concern as I have the same .. booked on Millennium on January 31 . Our Rollcall has 10 posts - most of them mine !:confused::eek:

I have not been able to see anywhere if the ship has a large group booked or indeed whether the cruise may be destined for the cancel option :(