Majesty to get Upgraded

If Majesty is going to sail on the dates you have booked, then there's nothing for which they need to compensate you other than by dropping the price since it won't be a "special" sailing anymore. And if Majesty is taking over from Rhapsody on the date you have scheduled to sail on her (RH), I doubt that they'll compensate you for that, either, since you can sail Majesty. Now the Rhapsody TA may be another matter, unless they're just going to send her to Tampa instead of PC. Just my thoughts....

The first PC cruise was a 4 day leaving on Thursday. Doesn't exist with Majesty

It is the oldest of the class as is the Freedom. Might be what that poster is referring to.

Mariner is the newest of her class and she cruised out of PC for a long time.

Come to think of it, Majesty is also the newest of her class, so that poster should be happy. ;)

Edited by Aquahound

In order to get the price protection it has to be a corresponding Majesty cruise. :confused::rolleyes:

Which is up to interpretation.....RH was a 4 night going Thursday to Monday....Nov 10th-14th

SO which is corresponding?? The 4 night that goes Nov 7th or 14th(M-F) OR the 3 night that goes over the weekend(F-M),like the RH was.:confused::confused:

The Oasis is not going to stay in PC it's going to Europe after a 2/3 of a year. The Majesty would make a good target ship for the Navy .

WHY do you think that Oasis is not going to stay in PC?!

She is arriving in Nov of 2016 and has sailings available until April 2017. Anything after that has not been announced (for any ship in the fleet). I don't think they're going to pull Oasis out for the summer.

BTW - Count me as a fan of the ship and glad for this news. Not only is Majesty very aesthetically pleasing to a ship lover, she'll continue to inherently offer features unavailable on new ships, but also the more berths there are running from Florida the more potential opportunity exists for better deals.

Which is up to interpretation.....RH was a 4 night going Thursday to Monday....Nov 10th-14th

SO which is corresponding?? The 4 night that goes Nov 7th or 14th(M-F) OR the 3 night that goes over the weekend(F-M),like the RH was.:confused::confused:

The original 4 night on the 10th is now the 3 night on the 11th.

My family and I went on Majesty recently before it was "too late." Although it appears our decision was premature, very happy we were able to sail on her before all the changes. With a LO, we won't be traveling on her again because the rooms were much too small to accommodate us, but very happy we got the Sovereign Class experience!

Would have loved to go on Rhapsody in 2017, but not willing to give up on the deal my family received for Indy just yet...

I wasn't given a choice but the 11th worked out best for me since I was already booked on the 14th. Besides it was cheaper. :D

I think they gave me several because I explained how can they compare a 4 night (long) weekend cruise to a M-F one..........not everyone can take off then.......so they said one of the three..so far,looks like the 11th is a winner for my friends...

I think they gave me several because I explained how can they compare a 4 night (long) weekend cruise to a M-F one..........not everyone can take off then.......so they said one of the three..so far,looks like the 11th is a winner for my friends...

Any INC to go on BR :what:

Stupid spell check, OBC, is the offer good on other ships?

Yes,it is.....only difference between booking the MJ the same time frame and any other cruise,is you get price protection with the MJ....but truthfully,rates look a bit less.......

BUT yes,to that OBC on ANY other RCCL cruise,regardless of date or length of cruise..

• Re-book on the corresponding sailing on the Majesty of the Seas in the same stateroom category at the same protected rate you are currently booked at or for the lowest available cruise fare, whichever is lower.

• Price protection is limited to the cruise fare only. Taxes, fees, gratuities and other non-cruise fare items are subject to prevailing rates regardless of the sailing chosen.

• Any other Royal Caribbean sailing can be booked at prevailing rates.

And you have to decide by July 27th!!

• $50 onboard credit per standard stateroom, $100 onboard credit for suites when you rebook any Royal Caribbean sailing.

WHY do you think that Oasis is not going to stay in PC?!

She is arriving in Nov of 2016 and has sailings available until April 2017. Anything after that has not been announced (for any ship in the fleet). I don't think they're going to pull Oasis out for the summer.

They are going to send the Oasis to Barcelona for the summer. That was in there plans

Edited by micco69
add more info.