"Love Boat Theme" on both Royal and Regal in ST. Petersburg

Digisailor

We were on the Royal leaving port in FLL when the latest Disney ship was also leaving port at the same time - they followed us out. The two got into a theme song match when Royal would play the love boat theme and the Disney ship would play their theme song. It went on for several rounds and was really enjoyable. I think both captains were having fun entertaining the guests aboard.

We were on the Royal leaving port in FLL when the latest Disney ship was also leaving port at the same time - they followed us out. The two got into a theme song match when Royal would play the love boat theme and the Disney ship would play their theme song. It went on for several rounds and was really enjoyable. I think both captains were having fun entertaining the guests aboard.

That had to be a "blast". No pun intended! :D

We were on the Royal last week .It took a couple of times before I realised it was the Love Boat theme.

Talking to other passengers near the end of the cruise it seemed a lot had no idea what it was they were playing (including my husband if I hadn't told him)

We sailed on the Royal last fall to New England and on leaving one port there was a wedding reception going on at this large residence on the channel and the Captain played the Love Boat song at least 4 or 5 times as we sailed past.

Island Princess 2008 Alaska, Island Princess 2009 (B2B) Alaska, Royal Princess (Old) 2010 Alaska, Golden Princess 2011 Alaska, Coral Princess 2012 Panama Canal, Star Princess 2012 Alaska, Island Princess 2013 Alaska, Crown Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Caribbean Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 Eastern Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 New England, Emerald Princess 2014 Western Caribbean, Ruby Princess 2015 Alaska

I have been on the Disney Dream and their horns can play 6 to 7 tunes! They include "When You Wish Upon A Star", "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes", "Be Our Guest", "Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me)", "Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee", and "It's A Small World" as well as just horns. Impressive!