Funniest things you have seen on ship

gtouch

On one cruise as my wife and I were sitting in the MDR for dinner a somewhat inebriated man came up to the next table to sit down and he had about 6 inches of his button down shirt sticking out of his unzipped pants (straight out). When his companion pointed it out to him he looked down and started yelling "Oh my God....Oh my God" and ran out of the restaurant to return red faced in a few minutes with the shirt and zipper properly stowed away.

my friends and I were occupying a hot tub all lined up in a circle. an older lady enters and proceeds to float / swim around in the middle. During the course of which had her feet in the air several times a meer 2 inches or so from my face

I'm not sure if this qualifies as being funny, but I witnessed a woman washing her mouth out in the sink in the ladies room. She had her hand cupped with water and doing a geyser cleansing of her mouth. She took a paper towel, blew her nose and walked out the door with the snotty paper towel.:eek:

Walking to our cabin one late night, the guy from the room next door was standing in front of his door. His face was pushed up against his mailbox. He was slurring horribly and saying over and over, "Please!, I'm sorry!, let me in and I won't ever do it again!"

The children refusing to be picked up from Night Owls. The begging and pleading for 15 more minutes while very tired looking parents relent and stand against the wall allowing them to continue the dance party.

I was one of the parents and had about 10 others waiting with me.

Walking to our cabin one late night, the guy from the room next door was standing in front of his door. His face was pushed up against his mailbox. He was slurring horribly and saying over and over, "Please!, I'm sorry!, let me in and I won't ever do it again!"

Probably better that we don't know what he did.

I saw a person come into the fitness center (fitness center not locker room) early in the morning to weigh himself.

All he initially was wearing was a bathrobe and his slippers.

The slippers came off and then he opened up the bathrobe and let it fall on the floor.

Talk about wanting to get his precise weight. Ugh.

Keith

On the older Princess ships only four of the six midship elevators go down to Deck 4 where the tender launch is. A couple in their 20s, he with an obvious military hair cut, dressed for the beach had gotten on one of the two that bottom out on Deck 5. They eyeballed the area, clearly expecting to already be at the tenders,and when they spotted the central staircase behind the elevator lobby still with a flight downward they just went apoplectic, ranting like lunatics as to why the elevator that they were on did not get them to where they were going--and attracting quite a crowd. As I watched I muttered to no one in particular "healthy young people, can't deal with one flight of steps" and a lady next to me shot back "well you can't expect them to walk off the six breakfasts they just ate" :D Touche!

A sixty-something gentleman travelling with a thirty-ish lady friend, who spent late afternoons at the pool bar on the Lido deck - trying to explain to her that he could not force the spa personnel to book her for a massage just then, since they were booked: this happened two consecutive afternoons. The second time, she was so enraged (as well as sufficiently enebriated) that she tore off the bracelet he had apparently recently given her - telling him as she threw it at him: "Well you can sleep with this tonight".

The obviously distressed naked man in the hallway (one with cabins, not public areas) late one evening. Rather than continue down the hall past him to our room, we retreated to the elevator area and called security since we didn't know if he was drunk, dangerous, etc. They arrived and let him into his room.

The story we got from our room steward the next day was that the man's family went to dinner, but he decided to stay in and have room service. When he finished, he went to put his dishes and tray out in the hallway and the door slammed shut behind him. Fairly good cover story, except we saw no tray of dishes in the hallway.

I saw a person come into the fitness center (fitness center not locker room) early in the morning to weigh himself.

All he initially was wearing was a bathrobe and his slippers.

The slippers came off and then he opened up the bathrobe and let it fall on the floor.

Talk about wanting to get his precise weight. Ugh.

Keith

Glad it was your eyes and not mine. Lol

A rather drunk man sat in the Red frog pub shouting out answers to each answer on trivia (non of which were right and were completely random)

Example: How many players in a baseball team?

His random answer: Machu Pichu

Funny as hell.

Fellow walks into MDR, clearly rather under the influence, but dressed to the nines.

Sits down orders, first course arrives, he hasn't said a word, he falls face forward into his bowl of soup (asleep???) stands with great dignity and staggers out of the room.

Young lady outside her room.

Room service tray on the floor.

She is wearing the same thing she wore when she was born.

Screaming at someone to let her in, from the room nothing but laughter.

3 very large people in the forward elevator of NCL Getaway, each with a gigantic plate containing approximately 30 - 40 slices of fried bacon - the plates were piled about 5 inches high. There was nothing else on anyone's plate. The group appeared to consist of a father - probably late 60's and two adult children in their late 20's or early 30's. (It just seemed so strange and random. It appeared that they had brought this all the way from the buffet, which is aft. But why????)

3 very large people in the forward elevator of NCL Getaway, each with a gigantic plate containing approximately 30 - 40 slices of fried bacon - the plates were piled about 5 inches high. There was nothing else on anyone's plate. The group appeared to consist of a father - probably late 60's and two adult children in their late 20's or early 30's. (It just seemed so strange and random. It appeared that they had brought this all the way from the buffet, which is aft. But why????)

Probably taking it back to the cabin for momma's breakfast.:eek:;)

We were sailing on the NCL Epic which included a Nickelodeon feature for children.

I was on the elevator with a married (I presume) couple and their two young children. The mother said to the father, "You know you have to get slimed." He replied, "No way."

She then asked the children, "Who do you want to slime, Mom or Dad?' They shouted in unison, "DAD!"

Of the four, the father was the last to leave the elevator. I said to him, "Good luck." He replied, "Thanks."

One other very funny thing on the same cruise was Sponge Bob dancing during the sail away.