Bloody Mary Mix?

It is GROSS!

Worst tasting mix I've ever tasted. Way too sweet.

Just my opinion!

Tom

That's my morning cocktail and I'd call it anything but sweet. Are sure they weren't mixing it wrong?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perhaps the container needed to be shaken. Thought it tasted like ketchup. Not a big fan since they switched to Island Oasis products.

We were just on another cruise line (NCL) and they use Zing Zang for their bloody mary mix. It's excellent!

And Zing Zang is available locally...so I've stocked up. ;-)

We were just on another cruise line (NCL) and they use Zing Zang for their bloody mary mix. It's excellent!

And Zing Zang is available locally...so I've stocked up. ;-)

Love zing zing it is the best. The bar here in town that my wife has been working at for the last 30 years was one of the first to carry it when they started distribution back in the mid 90's I believe. We can buy it here at our grocery store.

Sadly, RCI has a profound affinity for all things Island Oasis. They make EVERYTHING with it. Yuck!! I would love to be able to get a REAL margarita, pina colada or bloody mary on board, instead of that pre-mixed crap!

Agree 100%

1 bought one on the Adventure in March. Couldn't finish it. I should've had them make me one with just tomato juice, but switched to something else.

No more Island Oasis paper container crap for me too!

They have clamato as well - at least they did on the ships I have been on. Not exactly Bloody Mary mix, but better than island oasis IMHO. I prefer Caesars anyway

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

Sadly, RCI has a profound affinity for all things Island Oasis. They make EVERYTHING with it. Yuck!! I would love to be able to get a REAL margarita, pina colada or bloody mary on board, instead of that pre-mixed crap!

Of course, individual tastes vary, but in general, Island Oasis is a quality brand of mixers that uses real fruit/vegetable juices and tends to avoid things like HFCS. It's not the same as mixing something up with fresh-squeezed juices, but for a mix, they are (in my opinion) better than most.

If you want something really fresh, though, try the R-bar. That's sort of the "theme" of that bar, that drinks are mixed with fresh ingredients, rather than from pre-packaged mixes. Not being a big Bloody Mary fan, I can't tell you if they make those from scratch at the R-bar or not.

Bloody Mary is my favorite daytime drink and Royal has absolutely the worst bloody mary mix I have ever tasted. Taste like watered down ketchup! I tried to have them spice it up but found it very inconsistent by bartender. I just gave up and don't even order them anymore.

Zing Zang gets my vote too! Wish all RCI ships would switch to this mix! The spices are all ready in there! I have found that all bartenders vary in the way they make them, so I usually watch how it's made, taste it, then may add my own hot sauce, Worcestershire, and/or pepper as needed!:p Or, sometimes I opt for a Bloody Caesar!:cool: At times, I also like to add some beer for a different taste all together!:rolleyes: To each his/her own!! Cheers!!

I love an AM Bloody Mary and easily drink 6-8 before lunch. RCCL's BM mix was as stated "weak" at best and really lacking any true BM flavor. Last year on Carnival they used a Minute Maid product that was pretty good.

Absolutely the best BM mix is Lefty O'Doul. I like mine fairly spicy and have never had to add anything to Lefty's for anybody who comes visit. Walmart and BevMo carry it. But it sells out frequently at Walmart so if you like it buy more than one bottle when they have it.

Zing Zang gets my vote too! Wish all RCI ships would switch to this mix! The spices are all ready in there! I have found that all bartenders vary in the way they make them, so I usually watch how it's made, taste it, then may add my own hot sauce, Worcestershire, and/or pepper as needed!:p Or, sometimes I opt for a Bloody Caesar!:cool: At times, I also like to add some beer for a different taste all together!:rolleyes: To each his/her own!! Cheers!!

Good horseradish mixed in...

I'm usually asking them to leave "the bottle"....the Tobasco bottle that is... a little garlic powder and pepper floating on the surface is transcendent.